Tech-Galore|FTB Beta Pack A 1.4.2|Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Mukkod
  • What mod do you have most experience with: equal with all the mods...but screw gregtech >.>
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: i have a lot of experience with all the mods and might make a town later on
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No greifing
  • Extra(optional):

nanooki

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:JarrenDirk
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I just want to join a nice FTB server and I can help out with building and people who need help with mods.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No griefing ofc
  • Extra(optional): I haven't found a good FTB server so I hope this server will be the one that I actually like

PAARNG11B

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys sorry about the late response. Work has kept me busy. You are all whitelisted. let me know if I missed you

Varelse

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Varelse4
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Probably IC2, good with all of the others except the more recently added ones, i.e Gregtech
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I consider myself a fairly nice guy and would be able to assist those in need of it in regards to mods, not all that irritating
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: The necessary auto-killswitch, because nothing else really matters if the server isn't up
  • Extra(optional): n/a
  • EDIT: rephrasing, making more accurate

Varelse

Jul 29, 2019
Also, could you start including the FTB version in the title/top of the op? It'd be really nice

The_New_Pro

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Protieus
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Ic2 And I love Railcraft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Because I am easy to get along with and love to help others.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Griefing Because it involves Respect
  • Extra(optional): I love FTB and all other servers disabled something cool but this on seems different I hope you let me join.

FalloutCharacter

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Falloutcarater
  • What mod do you have most experience with:IC2 the first mod i used
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:I am a nice guy i want to make lots of friends and build awesome stuff
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect eachother

Supercuts

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: supercutsasd
  • What mod do you have the most experiance with?: IC2 or Twilight Forest, both are great mods
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server?: I'm tired of searching for a lag free server with feed the beast installed, and I feel I can bring something to the community with my extensive backround in tekkit and FTB
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above?: No griefing because it makes it so people don't spend all their time trying to break into other peoples houses, that way a real community can actually form.

Ethan62

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Ethan623
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Buildcraft and ic2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm generally laid back and willing to help people.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:No Griefing followed by random PVP.
  • Extra(optional): Looking for a good reliable server up 24/7 with some cool people to play with.

Gobady

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Gobady
  • What mod do you have most experience with: All the ones out of Tekkit pretty much :D
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Personally i think i should be whitelisted because FTB just amazes me, its a wonderful mod pack and i think my imagination will go wild with it!
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Griefing, this should go without saying however I will say it anyways! But they are all very important!
  • Extra(optional): I think i'm a great guy that just can't wait to play on this server, very friendly and want to be part of the community!

Elfie108

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Elfie108
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Basic experience with IC2, and Computer-Craft and the rest hopping to become good
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Would like to learn more, have fun in a relaxing environment and make friends all in a good community
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:Kill switch, every machine needs one and generally all of them.

Jaydeus

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:JayToTheDee.
  • What mod do you have most experience with:I am pretty new to all of these mods.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:I don't break rules, and I keep to myself, generally.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:Respect everyone. The other rules will fall into place, if everyone respects everyone else.

glen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cpearce96
Most experienced mod: Ic2
Why i should be allowed on server: I will start a company and hopefully become succesful i am also bringing a friend with me and maybe another so i can refer this server to others, i also really love the industrial aspects of the game.
Most imporant rule: no griefing because all that griefing does is add confusion an uncomfortable to play on a server that allows such a thing.
Extra: up for any building projects, was co owner of a pretty succesful server!

GreenishLiquid

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: GreenishLiquid
  • What mod do you have most experience with: ic2, buildcraft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm looking for a server that I can play play on without griefers and such scum.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No griefing
  • Extra(optional):

hobojoe722

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: hobojoe722
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Buildcraft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I always try to mesh with the community, and always respond to messages directed at me.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: "This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect each other."
  • Extra(optional):I go to a rigorous high school. Every so often I won't go on, because I have to study.

LethalDonut

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Leteatdonut
  • What mod do you have most experience with:Industrialcraft, buildcraft and Forestry
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:I am responsible, ive been playing minecraft for 2.5 years, i consider myslef friendly but i mean no ones prefect, (im so close :D)and i have skype so would love to join into the community
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:Respect of other players, If you value a player then you respect their property and their items. Respect is what brings a server together and enforeces all the other rules.