Tech-Galore|FTB Beta Pack A 1.4.2|Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Stephen Dunne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AlockA
Mod i have the most experience with: All mods included in Tekkit mostly!
Reason i should be allowed to join .. i'm a down to earth / take it easy type of guy .. who get on with everyone and like to help/teach other about MC :p

johnzoman

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Johnzoman
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Rei's minimap because I use it on regular minecraft too, but I love to build all the technology things, I know the basics, but still learning.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I like to play with other people and want a fun community to play in.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: "This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect eachother"
  • Extra(optional): My friend will probably also post an application soon. Thanks!

DeamonHal

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: DeamonHal
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Industrial Craft 2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm trustworthy and I am willing to help others, if they need it.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: In my opinion no griefing. Nobody likes having hours or even days worth of work destroyed.
  • Extra(optional): I hope you take my application into consideration, and I am looking forward to being apart of this community if you do.

PAARNG11B

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I will whitelist you all as soon as servers start working again. Hopefully it can all get sorted out soon.

OMG_ITs_COOP

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: OMG_ITs_COOP
  • What mod do you have most experience with: I Have extensive knowledge in both industrial craft and build craft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: i am reliable respectful and allways willing to help out with other peoples needs if asked to do so
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Griefing, this should go without saying however I will say it anyways, and Do not kill at random or PVP will be turned off

Vulporada

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Vulporada
  • What mod do you have most experience with: EE & IC2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm not a dick, and I like to help people.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Griefing
  • Extra(optional): I've got POTENTIAL.
  • IGN: _TickleMyGooch_
  • What mod do you have most experience with: EE & IC2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Just trying to find a good server :)
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: Definitely No Griefing
  • Extra(optional): You wanna Tickle My Gooch? ;)

xXVboyXx

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: xXVboyXx
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2,Forestry and mystcraft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I want to have fun with others guy :D
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No griefing. Because at previous server someone grief me, so i hate it !....

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Bob41599
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Computer Craft and mystcraft in second.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Would love to build community stuff fun to play with and enjoy being with others.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: I think the no greifing one is the best rule there.

mendoza0001

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:mendoza0001
  • What mod do you have most experience with:i am good with buildcraft and also irc
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:as i am fun and can provide some help when needed
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: "This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect eachother" it works perfictly for me

Xenophon

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: hausfath
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2 and RP2 (coming soon to FTB!)
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Looking for a place with a good community where I can settle down and work on projects in my free time.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: Respecting eachother. A server is community, and without mutual respect it won't be an enjoyable place to be.

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:eek:pt_user
  • What mod do you have most experience with: im new to some mods
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: i want to have a good time , make some friends a try out this mod pack
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: i really dont like griefers
  • Extra(optional): I really looking for a good community server

Xyrohip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xyrohip
What mods am I experienced with: Ic2, Buildcraft, Redpower, Railcraft & Steves Carts.
Why I want to play on this server: I enjoy Tekkit and I would love to join others and help other players with mods or be taught mods by other players.
Have I ever been banned form a server: Once, but It was because of issues in real life.

NightHunter13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NightHunter13
What mod do you have most experience with: Ic2/bc because I work with them in a ton of other mod packs I have used in the past.
Why should you be allowed to join the server: I wanted to find a FTB server that isn't laggy and has protection of some kind unlike others.
In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: "Any automated systems must have a kill switch and a sign saying the owner of the system. All systems that do not obey this will be destroyed by an admin IF they can not figure out how to put a kill switch on." I think this is the most imprtant rule because on alot of modded servers people would make lag machines of dead like auto sorters that would lag.

PAARNG11B

Jul 29, 2019
okay everyone should be whitelisted now. let me know if I missed you. sorry to the few I had missed before.

balink

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: balink
  • What mod do you have most experience with: I have the most experience with (ironically) RedPower two.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I feel I am mature for my age and I want a great, new, non-griefing server to communally learn about all of the new mods I have never heard of.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect each other, because if the server is swarming with a**holes it is no fun for anyone!
  • Extra(optional): If I am whitelisted I might bring in 3-4 other people to work with me.

UnicornSauce

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: UnicornSauce
What mod do you have most experience with: Railcraft, Buildcraft, IC2, Forestry
In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect each other.
Why should you be allowed to join the server: Ive been looking for a good server where i don't have to hide my base from greifers