Tech-Galore|FTB Beta Pack A 1.4.2|Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jeckoo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:jeckoo
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Industrial craft 2 and buildcraft 3
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm a friendly player and i want to play in this good server.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:"everyone must respect each other"

merchandraies

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Seven7y
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2 & BC3, but planning to play with Railcraft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I would like to give a try playing on multiplayer especially in FTB modpack
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Griefing, this should go without saying however I will say it anyways

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: PepsimaxL
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Buildcraft, Ic2, Redpower2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: im want to have fun cause singleplayer is boring and i want to team up with someone
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:No griefing and respect each other
  • Extra(optional): Im from norwar, i have been playing minecraft since alpha and i have been playing tekkit for almosta year and i then i noticed this modpack and i love it =)

PAARNG11B

Jul 29, 2019
the 3 people above me and the 3 from the last page are all whitelisted now. Hope to see you soon

Gamaliel

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: mcv333
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I would like to learn how to play the FTB modpack on a protected server
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: The killswitch, griefing can be repaired but an unkown source of lag kills the server for everyone

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
  • IGN: arallak
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Forestry, IC2, Mystcraft. I love the railcraft and steve's carts, but still do not know very well use.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm good at constructions (so I'll do really cool stuff) and I love making friends.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: "This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect eachother"
  • Extra(optional):

pepijn987

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to log in it says I'm not whitelisted even though you said you whitelisted me.
Maybe you typed my IGN wrong can u please check?
IGN: Pepijn987

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: alex2002012
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Forestry, IC2, Mystcraft.railcraft and steve's carts
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:im good with people and with mods.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:respecting eachother
  • Extra(optional):

Th3Jack0f5pades

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
  • IGN: Th3Jack0f5pades (the o in 0f is a zero)
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Ic2 Buildcraft (and when added EE)
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I love being part of tightly knit communities and love to interact with others
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Griefing IMO
  • Extra(optional): I'm a good minecraft builder and i hope to join your server soon!

Encartias

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: encartias
  • What mod do you have most experience with: I am most experienced with IC2, BC3 and Forestry but looking forward to using Steve's Carts
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I am a helpful, freindly player and will be happy to help those who are new to the mods
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Griefing And Show Respect To Others
  • Extra: I have previously been hosting a server with a small group of friends but I am looking to play with a larger community. When building I also like to keep things natural looking by landscaping the area and making sure the area looks nice

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: stephenseiber
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2, build craft, steve's carts, forestry,
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: i am an extremely hard worker and I have a wide arrange of knowledge dealing with a lot of mods.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: no griefing
  • Extra(optional): I even know basic CC turtle controls.

Tentonaxe

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Tentonaxe
  • What mod do you have most experience with: IC2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm a perfectionist that enjoys creating large appealing builds and controlled but automated systems.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: "The server is 100% legit" I Hate servers where mods and admins just give themselves and their friends free items all the time.
  • Extra(optional): My most recent large build was a giant human skull, I will probably replicate it here eventually if i find a good location for it.

PAARNG11B

Jul 29, 2019
That's because you said your ign is stephen but it is stepehnseiber one minute and I will get it fixed

Also tentonaxe you should be able to get on in a minute

kyjon02

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: kyjon02
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Industrialcraft and Buildcraft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Id be willing to help out with anything im able to do. I just want to play, build, and have fun
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: Question 5, " Do not kill at random or PVP will be turned off " as to me that's a huge turnoff to me as i don't want to be harassed while building
  • Extra(optional): I am very quiet and im shy, but i try to be productive

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys, how did you end up getting in the server. its showing 7 people on, but the mc servers as far as ik are still down, and i cant get on the server