Tech-Galore|FTB Beta Pack A 1.4.2|Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

PAARNG11B

Jul 29, 2019
Tech-Galore
  • Website (work in progress)
  • I.P. Address
    • 70.34.195.194:25575
  • Rules
    • No Griefing, this should go without saying however I will say it anyways
    • This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect eachother
    • Swearing is allowed, however do not spam the chatbox with it
    • The server is 100% legit
    • Do not kill at random or PVP will be turned off
    • If you want to create a random mystcraft age you must prove you know how to use mystcraft properly.
    • Any automated systems must have a kill switch and a sign saying the owner of the system. All systems that do not obey this will be destroyed by an admin IF they can not figure out how to put a kill switch on.
  • Whitelist Application
    • IGN:
    • What mod do you have most experience with:
    • Why should you be allowed to join the server:
    • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:
    • Extra(optional):
  • Server Description
    • As stated in the rules the server is 100% legit. That means NO ONE will be spawning items. The only exception to this is if the items were lost due to a bug in a mod. However you must be able to prove it was the bug that caused the issue.
    • This server is all about relaxing and having a good time. Whether you be just getting off work or coming home from school and want to play a bit of Minecraft this server should allow everyone to have a good time.
    • The server is on normal difficulty and PVP is on at the moment.
    • All configs for the server remain untouched. It will stay this way as long as no one abuses the system.
    • It is a 60 slot server according to the host(UNQhosting) however I will be limiting it to between 20 and 30 so we can have the mods run smooth.
  • Pictures
    • Coming Soon!!!

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bluechiken0funk
Mod i have the most experience with: IC2
Reason i should be allowed to join: I really enjoy minecraft, and have been needing a good server to join that i can play when ever, and that has a friendly community.
Most Important rule: No griefing, theres a reason its first on the list.
Extra: Im pretty friendly, but quiet.

Tmanrex1

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:tmanrex1
  • What mod do you have most experience with: build craft, industrial craft, redpower, ee, and forestry
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: looking for a fun server with a whitelist so all my stuff doesn't get taken for the 15th time.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:Any automated systems must have a kill switch and a sign saying the owner of the system. All systems that do not obey this will be destroyed by an admin IF they can not figure out how to put a kill switch on.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Ryan784
  • What mod do you have most experience with: BuildCraft, ComputerCraft, IndustrialCraft, and learning Forestry/Factorization now!
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Looking for a relaxed Server where random players can't log on and destroy your property - only to be banned then log in with a new account. Plus, whitelisted Servers tend to have a really relaxed and welcoming/helpful community, making the experience far more interesting :)
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Griefing, as that can effect a person the most compared to all other rules. Next would be PvP, as losing all your items is quite similar to Griefing.
  • Extra(optional): I love to help people, and work together. More than not I prefer to live with someone than survive alone.

tennisfan

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:tennisfan
  • What mod do you have most experience with:Industrial Craft, I have a pretty good amount of experiance with things like tekkit.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Because I can be a good community member and I can build cool things. I have been looking for a nice small minecraft community for a while and this one seems perfect.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No greifing, I've seen too many servers rise and fall because of greifing.

Timmy21

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Timmy21M
  • What mod do you have most experience with:IndustrialCraft, Redpower, BuildCraft and Forestry.
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server:I would like a server to play on, as i've been playing alone for a while and would like to learn, share and just have a good time with others.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect eachother. That rule explains everything, if you Grief or break any other rules you're not repecting the person or people and that's why This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect eachother. Is an important rule.
  • Extra(optional):I would also like to join up with someone as stated above i've played alone for awhile.

daverboon

Jul 29, 2019
    • IGN:daverboon
    • What mod do you have most experience with:ic2
    • Why should you be allowed to join the server:because it's a free country..:D kidding, i play nice, don't grief in any way and would rather have some actual people to minecraft with.
    • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:the first one obviously, griefing ruins every online game!
    • Extra(optional):

mine390

Jul 29, 2019
Tech-Galore
  • I.P. Address
    • 70.34.195.194:25575
  • Rules
    • No Griefing, this should go without saying however I will say it anyways
    • This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect eachother
    • Swearing is allowed, however do not spam the chatbox with it
    • The server is 100% legit
    • Do not kill at random or PVP will be turned off
    • If you want to create a random mystcraft age you must prove you know how to use mystcraft properly.
    • Any automated systems must have a kill switch and a sign saying the owner of the system. All systems that do not obey this will be destroyed by an admin IF they can not figure out how to put a kill switch on.
  • Whitelist Application
    • IGN:
    • What mod do you have most experience with:
    • Why should you be allowed to join the server:
    • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:
    • Extra(optional):
  • Server Description
    • As stated in the rules the server is 100% legit. That means NO ONE will be spawning items. The only exception to this is if the items were lost due to a bug in a mod. However you must be able to prove it was the bug that caused the issue.
    • This server is all about relaxing and having a good time. Whether you be just getting off work or coming home from school and want to play a bit of Minecraft this server should allow everyone to have a good time.
    • The server is on normal difficulty and PVP is on at the moment.
    • All configs for the server remain untouched. It will stay this way as long as no one abuses the system.
    • It is a 60 slot server according to the host(UNQhosting) however I will be limiting it to between 20 and 30 so we can have the mods run smooth.
  • Pictures
    • Coming Soon!!!

• IGN: mine390
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Industrialcraft 2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I like to just chill out on a server after school, and play some minecraft FTB. You will have no trouble with me.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: Why should you be allowed to join the server, because you need to know their intentions of playing on the server.

pepijn987

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Pepijn987
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Railcraft, Steve Carts and the usual buildcraft and IC2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm a friendly player who is always willing to help others and have a fun time on the server.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No griefing when this happens it ruins the game immediately.
  • Extra(optional): I'm friendly player who likes to play a lot of minecraft and make awesome machines

Jerrod

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Jerrod247
  • What mod do you have most experience with: buildcraft and ic2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I am a nice guy and just want to have fun with others.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above:No Griefing it stinks to make something just to have others destroy it.
  • Extra(optional):

allizar

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Allizar
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Buildcraft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm a friendly person who is looking for a fun server to hang out on.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No greifing
  • Extra(optional): :)

Reaper72_

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Reaper72_
  • What mod do you have most experience with: equal experiance with all of them
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: be cause i am a nice friend a good person to be around and i like to have fun with everyone
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: all of them
  • Extra(optional) hope to get accpeted thanks for reading application

MCstevie3

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: MCstevie3
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Industrial craft
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: i'am a nice guy to and easy to chat to.
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: No Greifing, I left my last server because i got raided and it just ruins the server for everyone.
  • Extra(optional):

Markyerdom

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Markyerdom
  • What mod do you have most experience with: Industrial craft 2
  • Why should you be allowed to join the server: I'm pretty good at the mods and learn quickly, I'm fun to play with
  • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: Admins always right

Bevo

Jul 29, 2019
  • Whitelist Application
    • IGN: Bevo
    • What mod do you have most experience with: Forestry (& IC2/BC obviously) I also LOVE railcraft and Steve's carts!
    • Why should you be allowed to join the server: Easy to get along with and like to help.
    • In your opinion, what is the most important rule from above: "This is a community server, meaning everyone must respect each other"