Request Team of Developers for HQM Modpack

GreenEyedEnderman

Jul 29, 2019
I need a Team of Developers for a new HQM modpack that contains either A lot of Tech or a lot of Nature mods including IC2, Mekanism, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers' Construct, Forestry, witchery, and more.

Feel free to reply to this post to tell me if you're in or click this ---> [email protected]

Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I need a Team of Developers for a new HQM modpack that contains either A lot of Tech or a lot of Nature mods including IC2, Mekanism, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers' Construct, Forestry, witchery, and more.

Feel free to reply to this post to tell me if you're in or click this ---> [email protected]
I don't know if you already got people. But you can also join our team "The Cityteam"
We are building an hqm pack right this moment in time!

If you already have some applications, Or a team ready. Good luck with your team!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I will see about merging, but how is your operation going along?
Well since we have just started on this pack yesterday, Its going well.
Got the first alpha version running. It shoud be on ftb by tomorrow (My Time- Its 22:30 now)

About the story and such would be a better talk in private, You woudn't want the public to get spoiled would you?

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to help with either of your packs. Im a great builder if you wish to build a map to go with the pack. Also an expert on 90% of mods I see. And im not too shabby with HQM either

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to help with either of your packs. Im a great builder if you wish to build a map to go with the pack. Also an expert on 90% of mods I see. And im not too shabby with HQM either
Well your welcome to join my team,
If you give me an hour il be home and can hook you up, If you could send me your skype in a Pm we can talk on there

GreenEyedEnderman

Jul 29, 2019
Great Email me and we will get started. I would love to get some ides if you have any!

wizard8101

Jul 29, 2019
It would be better if you could Skype message instead of email. I don't check my email very often so I dot think it would be very efficient to talk that way.

Orien

Jul 29, 2019
If your still accepting I would love to help. I have plenty experience with mods and json files.