TEAM for Rising MineSky: The World of Mianite

Braham Lincoln

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone and my name is Braham Lincoln.
I am seeking for a TEAM, someone that would like to join a team to build a new type of Modpack with Quests. This is something totally different from what exists and while making it secret, I can say that what I am trying to achieve is the feel that the world around you changes, upon your decisions, quests and how you play. For every choice a consequence.
I want to make the player feel that completing the quest, also changes the world around him. His decisions changes the game.

I would prefer to work with someone knowing something already about making modpacks, working with config files, etc. Someone willing to make this happen and with the motivation to make this one of the best modpacks out there.

Good gaming, and hope to say more news on this.

Reactions: Fyuiy

Fyuiy

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm.. I could help.. give me a message and we'll talk a bit

Last edited:

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
I can make the quests, I make some good lores and I am good a doing Mine/Mod Tweaker, also I am good in configuring mods so that they meet the requirements of the modpack.

astralbeast56

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to help with the pack and be on the team, I can help with quests amd building a map if there will be one please contact me if there is a space open.

raresmocanu

Jul 29, 2019
I too would enjoy helping out.I do have a bit of experience with HQM,but my forte is mod-selectioning.PM away your questions if you still need me.

ItsPando

Jul 29, 2019
I'm good at using HQM, and am also kinda good at choosing mods. Bear in mind I won't be able to give much time, but I can still help out (I have two other packs as it is!). PM Me if you want :D