TConstruct 74 Damage Cleaver! Also a Sneaky Way of Getting a Lot of Modifiers. |1.7.10|

Did you like this, was it helpful?

• Total voters
I

ItsSuperNova

Hello! I want to show you my cleaver, which happens to do 74 damage! (Will do less if you have moss or diamond modifiers)

To accomplish this, you need to have 3 extra mods besides TC, and they are popular enough that most modpacks have them: Iquana's Tinker's Tweaks, Thaumcraft, and Extra Utilities.

First, you have to make a full magical wooden cleaver, this will give it 8 modifiers 4 for each part, and 4 as a bonus for having all magical wood stuff. Then, you replace everything with Thaumium stuff. This will give it 3 extra modifiers, and somehow not remove the 8 modifiers that are already there. Do not have any manyllyn or any of the like. A thaumium blade with that one modifier of quartz is better than the extra damage from the manyllyn. Also, give the cleaver a nether star, an enchanted golden apple and a diamond block, a gold block and a diamond, and a SOUL fragment from Extra Utilities (this one isn't necessary, but it does give some extra damage). Finally, give it a ball of moss, one diamond/necrotic bone/whatever you feel like, and quartz the rest. If you add the leveling up from Tinker's Tweaks, you will get more modifiers, and add more quartz. I have mine at 1080 quartz.

Reactions: ICountFrom0

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Now that IS interesting! I didn't realise the ExU soul fragment could be used on anything from Tinkers - that's definitely new to me! :)

N

NerpyDerpston

Seems interesting. Do you know how much dmg a sword/longsword/cutlass will do?