TC3 - golems and infernal furnaces

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
Has anyone setup golems to feed infernal furnaces? I'm thinking of having a golem keep a supply of cobblestone going into an IF for a stone brick automation line. Have a wood golem pick up the stone that the IF spits out and put into a chest next to an autocrafting table, then another golem pulling those out and putting into a storage chest.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
yeah. Chest with one wood pipe with a gate set to Has invtory pluse. Set that over the furance. Then set golems to feed that chest. on the floor in font of the furnace use a hungery chest and set golems to it to sort the output as you like.

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
I don't have an assembly table setup so I used a redstone engine. When the cobblestone fell out of the pipe they wanted to go everywhere but down into the furnace so I had to put up a 2-high wall to keep them contained, but it worked.
Thanks.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
You can do it with pure vanilla components. Dispensers have inventories and golems trigger pressure plates.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
anytime

Golembros are awesome so I always like seeing them being used.

There are other ways to do this that are more optimal but I still thing golems are the coolest way to do ti.[DOUBLEPOST=1360212365][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can do it with pure vanilla components. Dispensers have inventories and golems trigger pressure plates.

True but you run into issues with the dispenser only shotting out one item when a golem and bring up to half a stack to the party. So then you get into Redstone logic and the such which makes it larger. I think the Chest Pipe Engine is best outside of chest pipe gate or killing all the golems and using RP2 sysetms.