Open TC Crafting station does not see attached storage

B

boballama

Summary of the problem TC Crafting station does not see attached storage

Pack Version 1.2.0

What is the bug? I have a TC Crafting Station right next to a medium storage crate. The crate has coal and my personal inventory has sticks. I try to craft a torch and the crafting station reports that I do not have any coal. I have tried this with a generic chest and I get the same behavior. I see the coal from within the crafting station's GUI. If I grab the coal and place it in my inventory and shift right click on the output the torch is immediately placed in the crate--if I have torches in the crate already. Same thing happens with all other recipes. Note: I removed the two iron backpacks I had in my personal inventory and I get the same results.

I'll add that I am playing as a single player on a 1.2.0 server. Both the server and the player instance are running on the same computer. I have no performance issues whatsoever in this configuration.

Mod & Version Tinker's Construct, 1.10.2-2.6.1.

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes, it happens with any of my crafting stations and any storage units that I have tried.

Known Fix None, besides moving the resource into my personal inventory.

C

choekstr

I came here and registered to report this issue as well. This is indeed really frustrating.

Here is a video example of the issue: