Whitelist Server Tartarus | Ultimate | Mature 18+ | Hard | 15 slots | TeamSpeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

danny75

Jul 29, 2019
tart.jpg
Applications are currently closed

Tartarus Server IP: 82.145.61.210
FTB Ultimate v1.0.1
Welcome To A New Beginning
Tartarus is a brand-new UK based server that launched on 4th April. We are currently a small community of seasoned
players with a variety of playing styles, but with the sole objective of challenging ourselves to becoming better and better.
And whilst we're trying to make ourselves, ahem, legends, we want to ensure we're having fun....so we've outlined some of
our rules that you will need to abide by if you want to become part of our community. Please check them here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/tartarusultimate/comments/1blzpi/rulesguidelines/

If you're still interested, and why not, then make an application here (using the template below) and then join us on teamspeak for a quick chat. We will then message you of our decision, and hopefully look forward to creating history together ;)
Application template:​
IGN Name:​
Previous bans if any (be honest):​
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any):​
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB:​
Btw: TS is required and you be must be over 18!!!​
TS IP: Tartarusftb.typefrag.com:5455 no password atm​

Odin69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: Odin_69
Previous bans if any (be honest): None
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): Will attach a few.
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: Created a revolving lighthouse with a minecart as a piston trigger. ultimately failed due to lag, but concept itself was strong.

Edit: Screenshot uploads do not seem to be uploading right now.

tehchaka91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: tehchaka91
Previous bans if any (be honest):none
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): i would have some but the last server i was on hut down
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: i dont know i dont think ive made something bad

Eversor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: Bobafette90
Age: sorry i'm turning only 19 in few weeks, but i used to be a nerd since i was 14 and i've learned a lot from the flames i received when i was 15 :D
, if you really require 21+ people, then no problem, i'll just disappear .
Previous bans if any (be honest): nevah
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): i havn't got any but i'm going to do do some screens asap if they are rly required
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: when i create something i master it asap
p.s. my mic is really bad, the siberia's one fucked up... so i didn't want to spend again 120 $ for a new pair. aaaannnddd.. Etho <3

SimonJF

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name:WinterHoneydew
Previous bans if any (be honest):No previous bans, always played on close friends servers
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any):I have been playing FTB ever since the mindcrack server started playing which is gay to be honest haha. My limited amount of screenshots keep coming up saying error...can i send them to an email?
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: I once tried to make a really qwerky abstract tower / problem using microblocks that could not have failed worse...i mean seriously it looked like an 18 bit lsd inspired mario...not good. Other than that everything has turned out good for me thankfully.
-I have a good mic attached to my headset and also I can get ts...i currently use mumble as my social tool.
Thankyou

Immunityog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: Immunityog
Never have been banned before. Played ever since mentioned by EthosLab. Worst thing ive ever made was a upside down building.

Crisis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: Crysis101
Previous bans if any (be honest): None!
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): I've been playing FTB for a couple of weeks currently, I've made a basic base on a server but some of the server restrictions prevent me from setting up the stuff I would like to potentially make. I've been able to create basic machinery and whatnot, but really I'm more or less starting out and learning still. There's a picture of a basic house I created to try out things on FTB.
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: Probably the picture beneath, I could've done better honestly with the layout, but I was in a rush to try out the new stuff I was hearing about in the past, so I was more or less setting things up as I went.

(I'm definitely not over twenty one yet, so I won't join the teamspeak until I hear it's fine for me to do so. Server information says "Mature 18+", so I assume it may have been a mistake? Or a restriction? Either way, let me know!)

7X4pgo4.png

ant

Jul 29, 2019
Application template:
IGN Name: mancotmauler1
Previous bans if any (be honest): none
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): playing since the mindcrack guys started up FTB loving the challenge, current 'in progress' build below
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: 64 redstone engines - before i realised how to use the project tables properly
Would love the chance to be part of your new server, i havent got ts but am installing straight after posting this also i need to dig out a headset, should have a nice 3.99 ebay special knocking about somewhere i have used for skype previously. Look forward to your reply :)
2013-04-06_22.00.17.png

2013-04-06_21.57.42.png

ts now installed :)

danny75

Jul 29, 2019
very sorry guys, but app's are now closed as the whitelist is full. If a slot opens up in the future i will message each of you guys that have made an application

danny75

Jul 29, 2019
We are accepting new applications, looking for 4-5 active players. Submit your app here, join us on TS for a quick chat...and if everything checks out, you should be good to go. If no one is around on TS, then pm here and i'll be on in a jiffy.

blisf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: blisf
Previous bans if any (be honest): I don't have any server experience, so no bans ^^
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): I've been playing modded minecraft before ftb (or technic) came to be.
I want to add that i'm very friendly, and just want to have some fun with people.

WhiteFireDaemon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: WhiteFireDaemon
Previous bans if any (be honest): None, I have very limited experience on servers, usually the lag bothered me too much to enjoy the gameplay
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): I've been playing for a while now, a few weeks to a month. I've mostly been playing with Industrialcraft and Gregtech, but I'm also interested in TC down the road.
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: Worst thing I've ever built has probably been my square houses, I tend to like building big things, so I often get stuck in my basic square houses of increasing size for quite a while until I can focus on a final project creative house/castle.
Notes of interest: I don't enjoy PvP, so I doubt I'll care to dual with anyone. I enjoy helping others and creating farms (iron, wood, plants, mobs, etc) especially if they're intended for public use.

Kevin Ivani

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: FlaemingL
Previous bans if any (be honest): None
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): No screen shots unfortunately due to the lack of creativity. However I am pro at all the items meaning that I can help out with anything at anytime. If I am needed of course.
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: A tree house haha.

dsoud030

Jul 29, 2019
IGN Name: dsoud030
Previous bans if any (be honest): I more then likely had one or two when I first started playing minecraft when it first came out, I was also younger, and immature unfortunately
Experience with FTB and screenshots of previous builds (if any): I have played FTB since the creation of the original maps, when the pack was still a self install pack, and everyone's got to was equivalent exchange when it was extremely overpowered. I have learned over time the ins and outs of pretty much all the mods, I like using each one in my builds to create one machine, it's more fun that way. I'm not going to go into a huge list of everything I know or all the thing's that I have built, I know the mods, I enjoy the game. I just really want to be apart of community who enjoys the game as much as me.
What was the worst thing you ever created in FTB: I attempted to build a "Automated Solar Panel Factory" a big fail, attempted it when I first played with the mods, had no idea what I was doing I look back now and realise how foolish my plans were to create it, and how simple I could have made it.