Tangpau LP [Custom Mod Pack] Ep. 004 Rise of the Machines

Tangpau

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to The MineShafter Server, a 1.6.4 Modded server that was running the Magic World 2 Mod Pack.This Mod pack collects all of the magic themed mods in MC and puts them all in one mysterious magical mod pack.

Now I did like all the magic mods but it was a bit overwhelming and hard to focus on one or even two mods enough to really feel like I had played them. I found the same thing happened when I tried out Techworld.

So my solution was to begin working on my own custom Mod pack and eventual convert the server over to that Mod pack.

Right now we will call it the Mineshafter Super-Fun Mod Pack. Here is the first video. I will explain the mods I am using and get started on this exciting new adventure.

Welcome to my first Mod Test Video!!

Last edited:

Tangpau

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the second episode of my Mod test series. Been talking to the Modpack guy at MCProhosting and looks like it will not take much to change over MW2 with this Modpack. I am excited. That should be coming soon.

Until then, enjoy the new episode.

Tangpau

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the 3rd video in my Mod Test series. My first tinkering with Tinker's Construct. Enjoy. It will give you something to watch till GoT starts Sunday.

Tangpau

Jul 29, 2019
The 4th in my new series of Mod Testing for our new server. The server should be up this week, so very good Multi-player server videos coming soon. Till then enjoy this video and Enjoy GoT.