T6 Ritual [Convection of the Damned] Demon Ritual Broken

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ethansup2082

Jul 29, 2019
2016-06-15_10.45.59.png

I did the ritual, and everything went as planned, it first spawned like the start of demon stuff, then turned into this, I have AFK'd for so long nothing spawned, so I put some cobble and grass around the ritual and still nothing, I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I haven't seen anyone post about this, this is Infinity Skyblock btw, and the server owner said he never messed with the configs, so i really am confused to why this isn't working.

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
Do I have to add the terrain?

Well, I don't know how the convocation spreads when denied. But that is something I would try. You will need to add a lot though. The "growth" points have likely moved quite away from the platform, especially as, from the center of the thing, we can see the invasion has moved to its final stage. You will need to extend out a platfom that is at least 200 m in radius to see if there are still buildings being placed.

The invasion, on terrain, will eventually cover and area up to 1000m radius from the center, so you have a rather large project. Which won't be helped by the fact that if and when you do start spawning buildings, you will have to fight the demons spawning there.

Ethansup2082

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I don't know how the convocation spreads when denied. But that is something I would try. You will need to add a lot though. The "growth" points have likely moved quite away from the platform, especially as, from the center of the thing, we can see the invasion has moved to its final stage. You will need to extend out a platfom that is at least 200 m in radius to see if there are still buildings being placed.

The invasion, on terrain, will eventually cover and area up to 1000m radius from the center, so you have a rather large project. Which won't be helped by the fact that if and when you do start spawning buildings, you will have to fight the demons spawning there.
what should the platform be made of?