Sword: Am I missing anything besides Knockback? (5 hours of grinding with book enchants to anvil)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lmagi

Jul 29, 2019
I think I need a life...

Attachments

• 2012-12-30_17.39.23.png
    2012-12-30_17.39.23.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 228

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet Jesus man! Do you plan on actually using it, or are you gonna hang it on your wall for all to see? That baby would do well on a mantle over a fireplace.

Rikki21

Jul 29, 2019
What does disjunction and vorpal do?

vorpal and disjunction were added by redpower. Vorpal gives a chance to deal large amount of damage and a chance for a mob to drop its head if it dies from the attack. Disjunction not sure, i believe has something to do with endermen i think its increased dmg to endermen or increases the chance for enderpearls to drop. Have no clue what soulstealer is, sounds soul shards related.
Dysjunction is for use vs endermen. It just makes it do more damage to them, maybe silverfish also.

Soulstealer is used for Soul shards mod. It steals extra souls to charge up a soul shard instead of the 1 per kill you normally get.

Lmagi

Jul 29, 2019
Cant 1 hit the wither sadly... im hunting wither skellies with it though XD and roundabout 5 hours. using 6 tier 4 soul cages and a normal zed spawner... so normal spawner rate of like 15+ hours