Whitelist Server Surthtrival Online - 1.5.2, FTB Unleashed, Whitelist Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

biskuit

Jul 29, 2019
thank you for the quick response.

I know that gregtech isnt supposed to be in Unleashed, yet some servers still managed to add it to their modpack by editing etc.
The question about FTB experience was confusing and should be corrected, since asking for gregtech knowledge is pointless on a server that is not supporting that mod.

stusrocks

Jul 29, 2019
would ya'll still be accepting if so here is my info ty.
IGN: Stusrocks
Birthday: 04/14/1995
Timezone: east coast
How often do you play?:as much as i can about 4-10 hours a day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: 7 months ago when watching youtube vidoes
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: i was watching a few vidoes of (dead workers party) and they happen to be on a ftb server so i thought i would try it
About your personal life: i am a cart pusher for walmart, but i am still attending high school just i am homeschooled
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: i am more a of ic2 craft kinda of person but i honestly like all of the mods togther
Do you have a YouTube channel?: nope do not have one
Greatest FTB achievements: just being about to build the stuff ingeneral is my greatest achievement i really do not have any others
Why would you like be considered?: I like playing with people and i am very friendly and helpful i try and help whoever needs it
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work.
i do not have any photos because i have not been able to build anything awsome i usally do not get very far on servers before the server starts messing up and i can not really play by myself alot because it gets boring and lonly.
and ty for your time reading this i know there is about a million things you could be doing with your time other then reading this post but the fact that you did makes me happy. and thank you agian for letting me at least try and get in.

trixxzz83

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: willierpt
Birthday: 22-NOV-1989
Timezone: GMT+1
How often do you play?: mostly in the weekends and at night when i dont work the next day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Setember last year
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I discovered it on slowpoke stream. i like to try new stuff when it gets added.
About your personal life: I rather not share this awnser on a public forum, sorry:(
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I tried all styles, more technical builds, magical challenges, just not bees.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No
Greatest FTB achievements: My old base in mountain biome, with tanks for every liquid, full processing system (w/gregtech) and the most beautiful thaum room (in my eyes hehe)
Why would you like be considered?: I like to help in no matter what, thats why i like to play on a server, to inspire and get inspired.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work.
mhwnjt.png

"office style" main base
725elj.png

The thaum room
2rgzua8.png

Milk Farm

that thaum room is not your myself (trixxzz83 and npradio built that )