Whitelist Server Surthtrival Online - 1.5.2, FTB Unleashed, Whitelist Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

eriksters1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: eriksters1
Birthday: oct, 3, 1999
Timezone: +2
How often do you play?:
When did you hear about feed the beast?:i herd about it a long time ago, but i was able to play it only since july (2013) beacause my old pc was from the ast century! before ftb, i played tekkit, tekkit lite, etc
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: YouTube! i love making awesome advanced stuff that vanlla doesnt allow you to!
About your personal life: im a student if you realy need to know!
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: more of a techninc kind of GUY! but since the modpack adds thaumic tinkerer mod ill probobly do some magical stuff!
Do you have a YouTube channel?: no i dont!
Greatest FTB achievements: i made a mining turtle/mining well/energy tesserack quarry! (kinda like direwolf20)
Why would you like be considered?: I dont know. Im awesome, smart and hansome! i can build some awesome stuff (that others cant. :) ), i now some basic computercraft programming so if u need some help u can ask me! And i obey the rules! And i like water melons (btw)!
i cant add the photos of the quarry beacause the server is down![DOUBLEPOST=1375113097][/DOUBLEPOST]btw i play every day!

OfficialD4

Jul 29, 2019
Application

IGN: armsforsale
Birthday: Jul. 14, 1996
Timezone: Eastern Standard. (-0500)
How often do you play?: I try to get on for a few hours every other day. This is more of a set limit I have implemented to make sure I obtain a proper eating schedule, workout regiment, and still have time for friends/family and whatnot. :)
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I, back in the day, would always mod minecraft to the max, pushing limits and seeing what mods work with each other. I had come across an incompatibility and a fellow minecraft had said the FTB modpack has those two working together along with a lot of the mods I was using at the time. The rest is history...
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: Website/fellow Minecrafter as stated above.
About your personal life: I am currently a senior in high school and have verbally committed to a 4 year university in NJ. I will receive a partial scholarship for my outstanding achievements in the sport of soccer. Along with my gaming needs, I alot a set amount of time devoted to practicing soccer. In addition, I live with my parents and older sister.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I have definitely leaned more to the magic side of things in the past but recently (in singleplayer), I have gotten into the adventure side of things. I never was to good at machines but I know the basics and always set up a room for processing. I always know my way around bees quite well.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: I do not post videos, only to subscribe and watch others.
Greatest FTB achievements: Hmm, tough question. I quite enjoyed completing my thaumonomicon once (without cheating!). I may or may not have thrown a small party in the "Greatwood Castle" at the time. :) I am sorry but I didn't think to take pictures!
Why would you like be considered?: I played on an Ultimate pack server for a few months, recently, due to lack of money and interest in some of the users we have decided to pause our developments until a new pack was released. I haven't heard of much advancement since then so it seems I need a replacement! I have been playing on the Unleashed pack since it's release and am enjoying myself except I get lonely often! So here I am!

That's all I got! Hope to hear back soon!

uleads58

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: uleads58
Birthday: 2/1995
Timezone: Pacific
How often do you play?: I play almost everyday for over three hours
When did you hear about feed the beast?: When it first came out which is about a year and three months
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: i wanted someting like tekkit but better
About your personal life: i am still in school
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: i like to everything i think it is really fun. mystcraft, exploring, and making up new things to do.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: nope
Greatest FTB achievements: i have made spawners that when they die and drop things they go straight into the ME system, i can make diamond and iron spawners, and i like to automate things,
Why would you like be considered?: i can bring new and fresh ideas, nice creations, and laughter
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. I would Post four pictures but its not letting me. add me to skype if you would like to see.[DOUBLEPOST=1375239055][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: uleads58
Birthday: 2/1995
Timezone: Pacific
How often do you play?: I play almost everyday for over three hours
When did you hear about feed the beast?: When it first came out which is about a year and three months
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: i wanted someting like tekkit but better
About your personal life: i am still in school
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: i like to everything i think it is really fun. mystcraft, exploring, and making up new things to do.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: nope
Greatest FTB achievements: i have made spawners that when they die and drop things they go straight into the ME system, i can make diamond and iron spawners, and i like to automate things,
Why would you like be considered?: i can bring new and fresh ideas, nice creations, and laughter
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. I would Post four pictures but its not letting me. add me to skype if you would like to see.

Attachments

• 2013-07-30_19.28.55.png
    2013-07-30_19.28.55.png
    725.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 2013-07-30_19.28.55.png
    2013-07-30_19.28.55.png
    725.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 2013-07-30_19.34.46.png
    2013-07-30_19.34.46.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 52

GTdope

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeoTube98
Birthday: 15/6/1998
Timezone: UTC+10:00
How often do you play?: almost everyday for at least a few hours
When did you hear about feed the beast?: ethoslab
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: well vanilla minecraft is to simple no real goals besides get diamonds and kill the dragon but FTB adds so much more
About your personal life: I'm nothing special really i go to school, hang out with friends and play minecraft. i build my computer to withstand any game so i doubt i will complain about lag
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: i'm really a jack of all traits i like my thaumcraft its how i handle my power further on biomass out of wheat then biomass to biofuel to steam. im not really into automating even my quarrys i handle manually oh and i love solar panels for eu i always have lots of solar panels
Do you have a YouTube channel?: only so i can subscribe to people
Greatest FTB achievements: 3 fusion reactors powering everything in my base including 4 matter fabricators. i have enough uu-matter to at least half fill a deep storage unit and my computercraft redwood farm is pretty cool
Why would you like be considered?: Well playing with others is lots of fun and helping others just makes it even better and as hippo said the server seems like a great photo
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. I have my wheat farm which supplies me with around 10 stacks of wheat every minute but the way its build is 12 rooms layered on top of each other underground so there isnt really a good way to take a photo of it but if you really want just say so and i will find a way

Tryst72008

Jul 29, 2019
TestingSurthrival.png

IP: 74.121.190.130:25565

THIS MOD PACK IS IN BETA, you have been warned.

This is a recent server, how recent? 5 minutes old. We have upgraded to a dedicated server. It is our own server, not a rent. We are running on the new unleashed pack, keeping it all up to date. The theme of this server is to survive and thrive hence the name Surthrival. We keep this server very mature by having a selective application process. It may take you awhile to fill out, but it is worth it. If you're too lazy to fill out an application then we don't want you. You can also apply for our vanilla survival server. If after joining us on FTB we like you then you will probably get accepted on the vanilla survival server as well. If we accept your application you will be on a trial period, during this time we will make sure you are the kind of person we wish to keep with us (mature/active). Once you become a full member of the server, a surthrival forum account will be made for you, please check this forum for updates and news. http://forum.surthrivalonline.com/

Disabled Mods/Items: Mystcraft, anything else that causes memory leaks or issues may be disabled later.
Mods that need Enabling: Biomes O Plenty, Xeno's Reliquary, Nether Ores and Enchanting Plus
Difficulty: Hard
Rules: No griefing, Respect other players, No lag machines
Server Specs:
Quad Core Xeon E3-1230 Processor
16 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
12 IPv4 Addresses
500 GB SATA HDD
100 MBit Connection
10TB Premium Bandwidth

Application

IGN: Tryst72008
Birthday: 21 oct 1977
Timezone:eastern
How often do you play?:as often as possible
When did you hear about feed the beast?:a month ago
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: through FnDgames youtube channel i like the tech part
About your personal life: What do you do for a living? Are you in school? Have a special someone?, This information does not have to be given if you feel uncomfortable about it.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Im a more tech person i like building machines
Do you have a YouTube channel?: i do but its not got many videos yet
Greatest FTB achievements: i made a self sustaining quarry
Why would you like be considered?: I am an ethicla player i liek to help people when i can and i NEVER grief because iam an older player i dont like trolls or griefers
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work.
I'd like to inform that being a pro at FTB is in no way required. We are here to help if you need. Also we need you to know that we know FTB may cause lag from the machines. If you don't have a computer that can handle ftb and we accept you, don't complain about the lag. You don't need an amazing computer. Just a well taken care of one.

Server Owner: Badstainless
Server Admins: Fitominer, PurpleFantum

Javelin884

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Javelin884
Birthday: 17/10/1997
Timezone: UTC + 12
How often do you play?: Every day if possible
When did you hear about feed the beast?: When my friend told me about a replacement for tekkit
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: same as the above question
About your personal life: I am a high school student living in Dunedin as a boarder, awkward around girls.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Very into technical machines and any time I try to make something look good it turns out badly
Do you have a YouTube channel?: no
Greatest FTB achievements: a mining laser, quarry, nano armor, with gregtech on hard
Why would you like be considered?: I like the idea of having things that all people can use and when I make certain machines I would like to let other people use them.
pretty much everything I build is underground and I like the idea of bases like that so taking pictures is hard. Also the server I was on shut down with all my creations hence I am looking for a new one.

IceDrug20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VMvinner
Birthday: May 24th, 1998
Timezone: GMT+01
How often do you play?: 5-7 days a week.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: I heard about it for the first time when Nearbygamer played against Direwolf on the very first map. The launcher I heard about from Slowpoke101.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I discovered it through Direwolf. I want to play 1. To have fun. 2. To record Youtube videos. 3. To challange myself with the new mods coming out all the time.
About your personal life: I am in school. I don't have someone special at the moment, no. I enjoy recording Youtube videos and playing Minecraft with friends.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: Mostly technical stuff, automating stuff with AE and Logistics Pipes. I also like farming, all sorts.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes. http://youtube.com/user/icedrug20/
Greatest FTB achievements: I played back in Ultimate, and I was so lategame you can be. Took me some time, but I had automated alvearies, full maxsize tanks with oil and fuel, and a whole crapload of stuff xD
Why would you like be considered?: The fact that you are clear when you say you only want mature people that can follow rules. I want a server with a lot of people who are mature, and mature people only. I like automating things in complicated ways, and I love to make huge builds.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. I've been playing on my own pack for some time, but these are from the Ultimate pack. I focused a lot on automation and not astethics, as you can see. http://imgur.com/8zaFPZ3,KxfAgZ8,gKqQoaz,TVptYAQ there are four images.

Darksim1097

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Darksim1097
Birthday: 26/10/1997
Timezone: Central europe GMT +1
How often do you play?: When i have time to.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: the first day it was published
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: i discovered it thanks to a youtuber that i follow
About your personal life: i'm still at school... what must i tell more? i have good marks and i love computer
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I don't have good aesthetics but i love almost every mod of the pack that ftb proposes
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes but i dont use it because i'm still waiting to buy a good microphone and a better program to customize videos
Greatest FTB achievements: i dont know... i did so many things... maybe the ore bees (iron, copper, lead, diamond...)
Why would you like be considered?: I'm a mature and quality player, good ethics. I am looking to play on the new pack
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work. As i told, my buildings dont look so... beautiful. and i never used to do screens of my creations because i know how to re-create them without watching a picture

Reactions: MrMarcoM11

MrMarcoM11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MarcoM11​
Birthday: 11/09/1996​
When did you hear about feed the beast?: one week past pubblication
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: i discovered it thanks to a youtuber that i follow​
About your personal life: i'm still at school but i love computer
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: i like a mod in the pack and i don't use a style from this​
Do you have a YouTube channel?: www.youtube.com/user/MrMarcoM11
Greatest FTB achievements:i'd like mods but i don't remember
Why would you like be considered?: i respect other player​

_Sato99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Sato99
Birthday: 17/06/1999
Timezone: GMT +1
How often do you play?: Normaly I play 2-3 hours/day.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: The past year on YouTube.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I have discovered Feed the Beast with my friend and I like play and create new implants with old and new mods.
About your personal life: I currently studying at high school.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: A technical startup with ic2 and thermal expansion but I use also tc3 and other mod
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No, I havent got a yt channel
Greatest FTB achievements: Oil bees.
Why would you like be considered?: I have experience with technical mod pack and I'm curious to discover this modpack.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work.
The past month I have changed my pc and so i dont have any pictures of my builds

Reactions: MrMarcoM11

hatemeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HateMeh
Birthday: (21) September 1991
Timezone: GMT+1
How often do you play?: Often at least a few hours a day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: Quite some time ago maybe at least a year ago
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I used to play a lot of tekkit, and somehow heard from their forums i believe
About your personal life: starting my 3rd year of uni next month
What do you do for a living? Are you in school? Have a special someone?, This information does not have to be given if you feel uncomfortable about it.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I definetly use more the more technical mods.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: http://www.youtube.com/user/serge899/videos
Greatest FTB achievements: A fusion reactor in mindcrack in about 1 1/2 weeks
Why would you like be considered?: I'm interested in the new modpack, in discovering the modpack ill probably make some weird and random contraptions. Also i like to be able to communicate ideas with other people while playing.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work: Since my computer got wiped a few weeks ago i dont really have any screenshots of things i made :(
i do however have a video showing off a mod i made for minecraft a really long time ago:
(its kind of dark)
and a contraption using the breaking of blocks for opening / closing a piston door:

TheD4rkX2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheD4rkX2 (mojang account : [email protected])
Birthday: 19/02/1999
When did you hear about feed the beast?: a year ago
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: i discovered it thanks to a youtuber that i follow
About your personal life: I'm a student and what more ... I love computers and physic
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I don't have much aesthetics
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Yes, but i dont use it because i'm still waiting to buy a good computer
Greatest FTB achievements: All the bees unlocked and the Matter Fabricator operative
Why would you like be considered?: I'm a mature player, good ethics. I am looking to play on new packs

umitoni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: umitoni
Birthday: 25/06/1997
Timezone: GMT -5
How often do you play?: almost every day
When did you hear about feed the beast?: about 6 months ago
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: It was through direwolf20's videos
About your personal life: I'm a student that uses minecraft to relax in my free time.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: I like to be a magical tecnician, I love IC2 and TE, but I also go towards getting everything in thaumcraft. The building and other misc projects like bees are the things I do when I'm good on resources and got my main goals.
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No.
Greatest FTB achievements: Getting all machines from the Direwolf20 modpack, with the whole thaumcraft research and all the bees.
Why would you like be considered?: I found the decription of this server very appealing and the server I was playing in was closed. I cant say much more without getting to know the server by playing.
Please provide at least 3 photos or a video showing your FTB creations. Please fill in as much details as you can. The more the better. We like mature people, people who understand certain rules. Also, the pictures are not essential, just a proof of your best work: I didnt take screenshots of my most advanced house, cause I like to start again and try to reach that point again

NemesisPit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Just_Pit_98 , mojang account: [email protected]
Birthday: 06/09/1998
Timezone: GMT +1
How often do you play?: Normaly I play 1 hours/day.
When did you hear about feed the beast?: The past year on YouTube.
How'd you discover Feed the Beast and what makes you want to play?: I have discovered Feed the Beast with my friend and I like play and create new implants with old and new mods.
About your personal life: I currently studying at high school.
If you have played ftb before what kind of style do you have?: A technical startup with ic2 and thermal expansion but I use also tc3 and other mod
Do you have a YouTube channel?: No, I havent got a youtube channel
Greatest FTB achievements: Oil bees.
Why would you like be considered?: I have experience with technical mod pack and I'm curious to discover this modpack.
The past month I have changed my pc and so i dont have any pictures of my builds

biskuit

Jul 29, 2019
a question before i consider writing an application. Judging from your application form i would assume that gregtech is enabled, but i would like you to verify this since its not 100% clear to me.