Supplemental Mods For Mo Creatures

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
First off let me say I'm not really sure if this is the right section, so if it isn't, mods, please feel free to move it.

Let me get straight to the points, I have gotten a bit tired of FTB so I decided to whip together a small modpack centered around Mo Creatures. I am trying to make it as close to vanilla as possible.
My current list includes -
  • Mo Creatures
  • Bibliocraft
  • Mystcraft
  • Millenaire
  • Tinkers Construct
I just want some more recomendations for what mods I could add. Mods that don't add world gen would be prefferred, but I could deal with mods that add it.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I will say this before any one else does remove all above mods, tada you did it, as close to vanilla as you could get.

yes was posted as fun.

IAmJokaChild

Jul 29, 2019
arcs magica is fun, adds some generated structures and a house in villages , a couple of bosses, fun little mod

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
arcs magica is fun, adds some generated structures and a house in villages , a couple of bosses, fun little mod
I totally forgot this mod existed, will add.

Have you tried Dungeon Pack? It adds new structures to the landscape, that can be turned on or off individually. Many of them look nice. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...dungeons3-bosses2-npc-villages-updated-again/

Also, maybe add Iron Chests.
Kinda iffy about the dungeon pack, but I will add iron chests. Any more suggestions?