Super Duper Endgame Thread.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
WARNING: This thread may cause headaches and urge to punch your computer. No known cure.

Okay, this thread is for the people who are so endgame they will start to do pointless things that are overdone and rediculously complex, OR for someone who feels like sharing their godly ideas.

Personally I want to write a computercraft turtle program that duplicates itself until it creates a wall of Mining Turtles that is 512 blocks long and 256 blocks tall. Once that happens the turtles will start digging the entire Map, using the resources to build more turtles. The result would be a Superflat world built in a normal world.

And thus I let all you FTB endgame gods take over.

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, this is called a swarm. :)

This was in 1.4.7 i believe, but you can still build it today. check around the CC forums, the programs are out there. you need gps too.

Reactions: PierceSG

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, this is called a swarm. :)

This was in 1.4.7 i believe, but you can still build it today. check around the CC forums, the programs are out there. you need gps too.
Yeah, I saw that. And yes, the SUPA SUPA ENGAEM thread was mine. I accidentally hit Create <.<

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
5 fusion reactors
An AE system spreading to the farlands, nether, end, and twilight forest
A capacitor bank larger than the End Island
Full awakened ichorium, maxed powersuit, and other goodies.
GG NO RE
(Not like anyone has done this)

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
oh it's one of those threads, again... try building aesthetically pleasing stuff for a change...
You know there's different types of people in the world, right? I am not an aesthetic builder, but I'm great with tech/magic/whatever. The inverse is true with one of my closest friends. He can build a base that looks gorgeous, but he can't put together a basic AE system without asking me for help. That's why your answer is completely non-helpful. Most people that can build aesthetically pleasing stuff already do, and you can do that from as early as day 1.

To actually answer the topic, my most recent later game projects have been creating a compact Octople Compressed Cobblestone generator that's relativity fast (Current build: 1 MC day per stone), running multiple MFR drills completely off potion generators (which took some work in my pack), and using spatial storage to collect every village building.

Reactions: Wagon153

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
You know there's different types of people in the world, right? I am not an aesthetic builder, but I'm great with tech/magic/whatever. The inverse is true with one of my closest friends. He can build a base that looks gorgeous, but he can't put together a basic AE system without asking me for help. That's why your answer is completely non-helpful. Most people that can build aesthetically pleasing stuff already do, and you can do that from as early as day 1.

To actually answer the topic, my most recent later game projects have been creating a compact Octople Compressed Cobblestone generator that's relativity fast (Current build: 1 MC day per stone), running multiple MFR drills completely off potion generators (which took some work in my pack), and using spatial storage to collect every village building.
When you have 600 octuple an hour, when you have a giant sector 5 AE reactor core, when you have infinite materials, aesthetic builds are all that is left besides just adding more stuff.

RenzosNips

Jul 29, 2019
When you have 600 octuple an hour, when you have a giant sector 5 AE reactor core, when you have infinite materials, aesthetic builds are all that is left besides just adding more stuff.
Challenges are where it's at. I lack the Minecraft artistic eye, no matter how much I force myself to try and build better. Just like many of the people who come into my bakery for cakes. Yeah, they can make cookies and box cakes, but they lack the cake design eye, which is why I'm getting paid. Like I said, different types of people.

Quesenek

Jul 29, 2019
I agree there is only so much you can do with the machines since most of the big name mods have some overlap with eachother (pulverizer, powered furnace, power generation) once you use one mods machines its kind of pointless to use the same thing from another mod.
Building nice bases and generally pleasing things the ideas and possiblilitys are near limitless with the amount of blocks, biomes, and the ability to change texturepacks to view things in a different light.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
Personally I want to write a computercraft turtle program that duplicates itself until it creates a wall of Mining Turtles that is 512 blocks long and 256 blocks tall. Once that happens the turtles will start digging the entire Map, using the resources to build more turtles. The result would be a Superflat world built in a normal world.

And thus I let all you FTB endgame gods take over.

This is an interesting idea, a MineCraft Von Neumann machine!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Von_Neumann_probe#Von_Neumann_probes

-Wuffle

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
You know there's different types of people in the world, right? I am not an aesthetic builder, but I'm great with tech/magic/whatever.
well, we aren't that different, actually.
the difference is, though when i've completed all tech stuff i cared about, i know, without asking that the only thing to do is build something nice, for a change. and if i'm not in the mood for building i just take a break.

the other interesting thing, when people create a thread like this, they always think they have reached "The END game"(whatever that is) and they never ever think about indulging in creativity and build something.