[Suggestion] First <x> posts approval needed!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, I dunno if anyone else has noticed the amount of non-FTB/minecraft related threads in the FTB General Chat sub-forum. But I checked out the thread creators. They were all newbies, with no posts.
Maybe it would be a good idea to implement a first <x> (maybe 10) posts need to be approved by a forum moderator before the post can be seen publicly.
I know it's not a massive issue to just ignore the threads, but seeing most of the threads being "body building tips" or whatever it is is just a nuisance

Reactions: SatanicSanta

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there, I dunno if anyone else has noticed the amount of non-FTB/minecraft related threads in the FTB General Chat sub-forum. But I checked out the thread creators. They were all newbies, with no posts.
Maybe it would be a good idea to implement a first <x> (maybe 10) posts need to be approved by a forum moderator before the post can be seen publicly.
I know it's not a massive issue to just ignore the threads, but seeing most of the threads being "body building tips" or whatever it is is just a nuisance
I've passed it onto a moderator and apparently it has been discussed before and dismissed for some reasons. Next time we have a FTB Team meeting, I will bring this up to have a proper discussion of the pros and cons of this. @Lawbroken is also in support of this idea so who knows, it may be implemented one day, it may not but I don't think it will be implemented within the next month of two. (Then again, it might even be a feature built into the forum software meaning changing one option). But yeah I'll definitely bring it up