[Suggestion] First <x> posts approval needed!

Discussion in 'Web Feedback' started by jordsta95, Sep 18, 2014.

1. jordsta95

jordsta95 New Member

Hey there, I dunno if anyone else has noticed the amount of non-FTB/minecraft related threads in the FTB General Chat sub-forum. But I checked out the thread creators. They were all newbies, with no posts.
    Maybe it would be a good idea to implement a first <x> (maybe 10) posts need to be approved by a forum moderator before the post can be seen publicly.
    I know it's not a massive issue to just ignore the threads, but seeing most of the threads being "body building tips" or whatever it is is just a nuisance

SatanicSanta likes this.
  2. VikeStep

VikeStep New Member

I've passed it onto a moderator and apparently it has been discussed before and dismissed for some reasons. Next time we have a FTB Team meeting, I will bring this up to have a proper discussion of the pros and cons of this. @Lawbroken is also in support of this idea so who knows, it may be implemented one day, it may not but I don't think it will be implemented within the next month of two. (Then again, it might even be a feature built into the forum software meaning changing one option). But yeah I'll definitely bring it up

3. SatanicSanta

SatanicSanta New Member

Wait, you mean you don't appreciate those great body building tips!? Kappa

On a serious note, I do agree. The Minecraft Forums have a thing like this and it works fine.

Elec332 and Gideonseymour like this.