Suggestion: Add ComputerCraft to Unhinged

Should ComputerCraft Be Added?

• Total voters

EpicCenter

Jul 29, 2019
I think Unhinged is awesome, but, especially to slowpoke, ADD COMPUTERS TO UNHINGED!
Thank you for your acknowledgement FTB team.

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
Greg vetoed ComputerCraft since he finds Turtles OP, as I recall. Again, the lack of mods in Unhinged can largely be blamed on Greg.

Yeah and I'm sure he couldn't just have disabled turtles, like he does, with you know, every other mod :3
But wait, then his PC stuff would be less useful~

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, how do I then contact Greg?

I would highly recommend not doing so, because it won't yield the results you want. If you personally want ComputerCraft in your game, feel free to add it. Unhinged has a coherent vision and ComputerCraft isn't part of it, though (and it should be understandable why from a game balance standpoint if you think about what ComputerCraft does and at what cost). Bugging Greg is not a course of action I can at all condone, though, given your option to include what you want and play it your way.

Reactions: jokermatt999

EpicCenter

Jul 29, 2019
Ok then everybody for the idea for transplanting it from another modpack, but, to me, I feel like I'm using more RAM than I need to downloading another modpack from 1.5.2 then deleting it again and I also use Ultimate, but the mod has to be supported by the minecraft version as I understand so far.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, how do I then contact Greg?

Ha! That was a joke, right? Right?
Ok then everybody for the idea for transplanting it from another modpack, but, to me, I feel like I'm using more RAM than I need to downloading another modpack from 1.5.2 then deleting it again and I also use Ultimate, but the mod has to be supported by the minecraft version as I understand so far.
You just download the mod and add it. You don't need to download a whole other modpack. And what would be so RAM intensive about downloading a modpack?

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019

I think you are very confused about what RAM is and what it is for. Here's a helpful link for you.

Here's the thing, can't download anything off the Internet/browser.

How are you playing Unhinged, then? Voodoo?