Whitelist Server Subacid Survival|Unleashed 1.1.7|Whitelist|Freshly Started|17+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

flick

Jul 29, 2019
GN:flick_star
Why do you want to join this server:i am looking for a small friendly community that help and learn from each other to there own goals.
i like the idea of a white list as i don't trust open servers because of griefers (had problems with them in the past)
Things you like to do on mine craft:i love to automate everything i can and would love to learn computer craft
Skype(optional):i do have Skype but i would on disclose if accepted
playing times : i aim online most nights after 22:00 for about 2-3 hours and two day a week i am on about 8 hours (days off)
skye: yes

Last edited:

Domed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Domed
Why do you want to join this server: I am looking for a small group of like-minded people to play with and enjoy all that FTB has to offer.
Things you like to do on minecraft: I'm big into Build Craft, Industrial Craft, and Applied Energestics. Would like to eventually learn all the mods.
Skype(optional): Available if accepted

Urdra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lexami243
Why do you want to join this server: I feel alone...and would like to play a game.
Things you like to do on minecraft: Thaumcraft...hmm pretty much everything I can learn :)
Skype(optional): Vashnivexed (Add me at will ^^ )

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
Following Form:

IGN: Le_Joueur
Why do you want to join this server: I want in 'on the ground floor'.
Things you like to do on minecraft: Sculpture Auto-Vending