Closed Stuck at construction storage drawers

• Thread starter Noah Irgens Seidler
  • Start date
N

Noah Irgens Seidler

Summary of the problem Stuck at construction storage drawers

Pack Version

What is the bug? When i start ftb beyond version 1.5.3 it gets stuck at constructing storage drawers mod.
upload_2017-4-30_11-26-39.png

Mod & Version FTB Beyond 1.5.3

Link to log file https://pastebin.com/jhuEPRF9

Is it repeatable? I have just tried to reinstall the pack and it is still getting stuck so i would say it is repeatable

Known Fix

Last edited:
N

Noah Irgens Seidler

Just tried to remove all storage drawer mods from the mods folder and now it gets stuck at ender io
upload_2017-4-30_11-22-14.png

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So first question I have is how much total system RAM do you have? I see in the log you allocated about 6.5 GB. Which is a little on the high end but should work. Then one suggestion I have is to turn on the jar launcher in the curse/twitch client and make sure you have the latest 64 bit java installed. 8.0.25 is quite old at this point and might be causing the issue.

N

Noah Irgens Seidler

So first question I have is how much total system RAM do you have? I see in the log you allocated about 6.5 GB. Which is a little on the high end but should work. Then one suggestion I have is to turn on the jar launcher in the curse/twitch client and make sure you have the latest 64 bit java installed. 8.0.25 is quite old at this point and might be causing the issue.

I just reinstalled the twitch/curse app and installed the pack again. That fixed it not sure why tho.

Thanks for the help tho.
-Noah