Whitelist Server StromCraft [FTB Minecrack] FreshStart - 30ppl 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Syk0m0nk3y

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Syk0m0nk3y
Skype: Syk0m0nk3y Don't have Razor Comms, so if I'm accepted I'll set that up.
Did you read the rule's ? Yes
Why would you like to join? Been playing FTB again, and I find it's a lot more fun to work in a community than solo.
How many GB is the Server Running On? 12
Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes
How often do you play minecraft FTB? Extensively though it's been a while since I've played Mindcrack, I've been playing the New World Mod pack more recently.
Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes and yes.

yuuwolfman

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name:
yuuwolfman
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ):
Skype Name; yuu.footman
3. Age:
30, male
4. Did you read the rule's ?
Yes
5. Why would you like to join?
The map is fresh, and I like your style.
6. How many GB is the Server Running On?
12GB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?
Perfectly.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB?
i dont play it that much but i do like to mess around sometimes also i love playing modded minecraft
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy?
I take great pride in not being a complete douche, so yeah, you can trust me.

Last edited:

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: ChaseNetwork
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): rapierone (Skype)
3. Age: 21
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yes
5. Why would you like to join? Community
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12GB RAM
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Daily
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes and yes

Regan Platter

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: pvplogger108
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Regan_platter
3. Age:16
4. Did you read the rule's, the rules to join or the exact server rules, yes i read the rules to join but i would like a full list of rules if not posted at spawn
5. Why would you like to join? I love FTB I've quit playing for a while but i plan on getting a laptop for Christmas so i will be playing more than ever
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12? not sure why this is a question, im assuming to see if we read or not
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes, i understand
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Usally daily but never less than onece a week, unless on vacation
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? I belive i am trust worthy and i will respect anyone on the server and i hope for a reply soon

Rywern

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: Rywern
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Rywern (skype)
3. Age: 25
4. Did you read the rule's ? Of course!
5. Why would you like to join? I like small and friendly servers, i used to host my own but my friends stopped playing =P
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12gb
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? I do, and wouldnt have it any other way!
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? when im in the groove, a few hours every day... sometimes more!
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? i would never steal anything from anyone! and i hope they wouldnt either!

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: mmmBoost
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): mmmBoost68
3. Age: 29
5. Why would you like to join? Looking for a fun server with good people
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12GB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? almost every day for several hrs a day
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes and yes. I enjoy helping other people and having a good time.

Aeeros

Jul 29, 2019
I will be starting the server up with a new map, so it will be a fresh start.

Server Application:
1. In game Name: Aeeros
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Elgatovolador32
3. Age:17 ( I will be Turning 18 soon, please dont make this the reason why I am not accepted)
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yes I did.
5. Why would you like to join? Previous feed the beast servers I had been on kept reseting their worlds and It became so frustarating rebuilding all of my stuff, this server looks fresh and I would like to be part of it.
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12 GB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes I do Understand
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Atleast I try to make it 4 times a week each session lasting atleast 2hours
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes I am, the only thing was that I wrote a "Hi! i am your Neighbor!" Sign on someone thats building near me, they got offended and killed me, so I really try my best not to mess with other people.

======
I will Contact you via Skype/Comms ASAP if you're eligible to join the server, then we will go from there[/quote]

nikounlocked

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: nikoUnlocked
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ):nikolaj0081
3. Age:19
4. Did you read the rule's ? Indeed
5. Why would you like to join? Looking for a friendly server after I had a break from all minecraft related games.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Played it 24/7 so to say, but I am just coming back from a break.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? I am trustworthy and if there are equal respect, then yes. I respect people if they respect me. :)

MiraCZ

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: kyrbi
2. Skype: MiraCZK
3. Age: 19
4. Did you read the rules? yes, I did
5. Why would you like to join? I'm looking for a mature friendly server and this may be it. :)
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12GB even I don't understand why it's in rules.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? right now I'm finding a server and I may be playing every day.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things and are you trustworthy? Yes, I'm.
10. Did you change my questions? Yes, I did.

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name:frostblooded
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): beachlover444
3. Age:18
5. Why would you like to join? To have a small community to play on that is friendly, I am currently a Admin on my Ultimate server and have just been losing interest in the large open server. Best thing is to have a small server with some mates who are all friendly. Looking into letting my girlfriend join possibly?
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?Yes I understand.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Quite alot recently especially since I am on break for a bit now after exams I will be on as much as possible! I get at least a few hours in a day if i can.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes I am I have been on servers like this before and it was a blast!

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: unseennote
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): unseennote
3. Age: 17, 18 on January 28, 2014
4. Did you read the rule's ? Aye.
5. Why would you like to join? I'm looking for a good server to join since I haven't played on a server for a while...
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Aye.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? As often as I can working and having school... 2-5 hours daily.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes, and yes. I mean aye.

Synliss

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: Synfill
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): I will PM you
3. Age: 25
5. Why would you like to join? I am looking to join a Mindcrack FTB server to make new friends as I have had a lot of fun on my last server and my last one is no longer running.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? I have recorded and played FTB, with vanilla 1.6 I played that and looking for an active server to play as I am getting the FTB bug again.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy? I treat others as I expect to be treated, with respect and consideration.

MrDeadman4

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: MrDeadman4
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): rafalas2009
3. Age: 18
4. Did you read the rule's ?: I did
5. Why would you like to join?: I like playing modded minecraft, and i would like to join a friendly community.
6. How many GB is the Server Running On?: 12GB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?: I do understand that
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB?I play 3-4h every day, but it depends on the mood.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? I do respect other peoples work and time, and yes, you can trust me.

Peedyman

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Peedyman
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Peedy1235
3. Age: 24
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yes and i like them very much.
5. Why would you like to join? Looking to start playing ftb with people that also enjoy building stuff. this seems to be a server with the right social and rule enviroment for me to get busy in!
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12 or did you mean something else?
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes the way it should be!
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? atm im just playing solo looking for a server, but 3-8 hours. depending on my in-game project?
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes i take great pride in what i create and expect others to do the same. not only because what i create is sometimes very complicated but because of the work that has been laid down to make it.

Last edited:

Bacon Priest

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: aceman7777777
2. Skype: Priest_of_syrinx
4. Did you read the rules? yes
5. Why would you like to join? looking for a server after I shut both mine down from lack of players
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12
7. Cheating/Griefing/Stealing is not allowed: I would expect as much
8. How often do you play minecraft/FTB? i'm on and off, ill play it for a week straight then not touch it for a few days
9. Can you Respect Other people's things and are you trustworthy ? trust is earned, and I can respect others things. if it isn't yours, don't touch it

Vulcyy123

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Vulcyy and awesomegod73
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Quantic1g and awesomegod73
3. Age: 18 and 19
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yes we read the rules and agree with them
5. Why would you like to join? We have been playing FTB for a year now but quit during the summer after a server we played on was shut down
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12GB RAM
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes we understand.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Everytime we can ( Everyday )
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? We do respect other peoples stuff , as the saying goes " Do on to others and you want done onto you " We are trustworthy and can make friends with many people on the server

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: MClaudeW
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): MClaudeW
3. Age: 29
5. Why would you like to join? I'm pretty into Ftb and my old server shut down. I'm looking for one that will last.
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes, of course, respect is a simple rule to follow.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? A few hours a day, depending how busy life is.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? yes to both

I've had my own server, I've been made admin a few times as well. I don't want admin at all though, i just want to play the game with friendly people.

QuantumBedrock

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: QuantumBedrock
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Skype = kylecilley
5. Why would you like to join? I'd like to join because I've been playing modded minecraft for a couple of years and I'm looking to play on a server with new people and meet new friends, as well as bring my old friends here.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Whenever I get the chance.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes, I can respect other people's things. I am extremely trustworthy. I've been moderator on both unmodded and modded servers.

Scream4Rob

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Scream4Rob
2. My skype name is Scream4Rob. I am almost always online so you should easily get in contact with me.
4. Yes, I have read the rules
5. I would like to join this server because I have been searching for what seems like ages for a medium sized, mature server to enlarge my FTB knowledge on.
6. The server is running on 12gb ram.
7. I do understand that if I am caught stealing/griefing I will be removed from the server.
8. I play FTB quite often
9. I can respect others things and am very trustworthy. I know the feeling of being griefed/losing everything, and I don't wish that upon anyone.