Whitelist Server StromCraft [FTB Minecrack] FreshStart - 30ppl 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Elyxiatic

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Stormcraft [Please ReadEverthing]
Server Gonna Be 18+

This is a new server so I'm looking for some people to join and play with.
Server Rules

1. Please use common sense
2. Absolutely no griefing or stealing is allowed! ( Pranking is Fine) Griefing= Insta-Ban
3. Act Mature
4. Be respectful to others- everybody is different
5. Swearing is allowed , but please keep it minimal
6. Be aware of your surroundings, you are not alone. Some players may not like you building a cobble 9x9 right next to their home.
7. Server Is Running On 12GB Ram
8. Don't abuse any exploits or bugs.
9. PvP is enabled, but the consent of the other player is needed
10. No asking to spawn in items, even I won't spawn in anything for myself.
12. No spamming the chat or advertising/posting links
12. Be reasonable with chunkloaders, and such
13. Have Fun!!!
------------------------------

Hello Everyone, I watch a lot of the Mindcrack ppl and i am pretty Inspired by them , I want to have a Minecraft server like them, somewhat.

I am looking for few people that would like to join my Minecraft Sever , for now we're gonna go with around 30-60 players , Max

It's a dedicated server so there should be zero lag.

Please be sure to have Skype/ Razor Comms so i can add you and get a hold of you if you are chosen to be invited to the server,

Looking for 18+ Players,

I (The Owner) am 25 Years old , Friendly ,Trustworthy, Respectful Of Other Players/Items In the Game.

If for any reson you get caught cheating in any way, or if you're stealing or grieing you will be immidiatly removed from the server. as i want a friendly/Truthfull players to play with.

This server going to be Minecrack FTB
----------------------------------------------------

I will be starting the server up with a new map, so it will be a fresh start.

Server Application:
1. In game Name:
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ):
3. Age:
4. Did you read the rule's ?
5. Why would you like to join?
6. How many GB is the Server Running On?
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB?
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?

======
I will Contact you via Skype/Comms ASAP if you're eligible to join the server, then we will go from there

Eversor

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: BoBaFette90, get_rhythm, d1gg3r777
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): x-faby-x ( the other 2 guys got skype too, but since we are close frineds you can talk with me About the server application, then i'll share you their contacts)
3. Age: 19, 30, 18
4. Did you read the rule's ? Rules? what rules? Yeah of course man, this server is just what we are looking for :)
5. Why would you like to join? We are very active and social players, we rather have fun with Others than Tech all the day long untill we get bored.
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? I'll answer this in the last question i guess.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? More or less we play from 3 to 6 hours per day each of us, but it depends, there have been days where we played like 9 hours even tought it's rare.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? We were a bit forced to left the server we were playing on because of stealing and bad community, people just didn't care about using all kind of laggy stuffs they wanted and the server was suffering a lot from it, we were also open to donate to upgrade the server, but looks like admins didn't care too much, so yeah, here we are :p .

hawk20105

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Hawk_20105
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): rjhawkins2010
3. Age: 21
4. Did you read the rule's? Read the rules I did. Best one is rule 13. Have Fun!!!
5. Why would you like to join? Well first off, I don't enjoy playing single minecraft much at all. Servers are the only things that interest me. Second, like you I really like the Mindcrack people and would love to play on a server like that. Lastly, who wouldn't want to join a cool new server with mods!
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12GbB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes I do.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Well this would be my second FTB server. I played about everyday for a few months but my computer decided that it was time to die. This is me getting back into it.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? I can respect other people's things. If I couldn't then I shouldn't expect people to respect my stuff. I think that I am very trustworthy and would love to be given the opportunity to prove so.

iTz KayDo

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Stormcraft [Please ReadEverthing]
Server Gonna Be 18+

This is a new server so I'm looking for some people to join and play with.
Server Rules

1. Please use common sense
2. Absolutely no griefing or stealing is allowed! ( Pranking is Fine) Griefing= Insta-Ban
3. Act Mature
4. Be respectful to others- everybody is different
5. Swearing is allowed , but please keep it minimal
6. Be aware of your surroundings, you are not alone. Some players may not like you building a cobble 9x9 right next to their home.
7. Server Is Running On 12GB Ram
8. Don't abuse any exploits or bugs.
9. PvP is enabled, but the consent of the other player is needed
10. No asking to spawn in items, even I won't spawn in anything for myself.
12. No spamming the chat or advertising/posting links
12. Be reasonable with chunkloaders, and such
13. Have Fun!!!
------------------------------

Hello Everyone, I watch a lot of the Mindcrack ppl and i am pretty Inspired by them , I want to have a Minecraft server like them, somewhat.

I am looking for few people that would like to join my Minecraft Sever , for now we're gonna go with around 30-60 players , Max

It's a dedicated server so there should be zero lag.

Please be sure to have Skype/ Razor Comms so i can add you and get a hold of you if you are chosen to be invited to the server,

Looking for 18+ Players,

I (The Owner) am 25 Years old , Friendly ,Trustworthy, Respectful Of Other Players/Items In the Game.

If for any reson you get caught cheating in any way, or if you're stealing or grieing you will be immidiatly removed from the server. as i want a friendly/Truthfull players to play with.

This server going to be Minecrack FTB
----------------------------------------------------

I will be starting the server up with a new map, so it will be a fresh start.

Server Application:
1. In game Name:
3. Age:
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?

======
I will Contact you via Skype/Comms ASAP if you're eligible to join the server, then we will go from there

Server Application:
1. In game Name: itzkaydo
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): skype "itzkaydo"
3. Age: 20
4. Did you read the rule's ? yes
5. Why would you like to join? Kind of wanna play with couple nice mature people and try to start my own "Lets Play" series.
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12GB ram
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes i understand.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? i play it 12-14 hours a day easily
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?Yes i can respect people items/lands... i will stay at my own place and wont go to anyones, unless i have permission ofcourse. and yes i am very trustworthy, if i get accepted i shall show you how trustworthy i am.

PiggyFarts

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: pigfart12
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): icedragon.89 or PiggyFarts
3. Age: 18
4. Did you read the rule's ? 'Course!
5. Why would you like to join? Because I would like to share my talents and skills and put them to a beneficial use.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? 'Course
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Everyday.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy? Definitely!

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name:LoxinNightwalker
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Also LoxinNightwalker. I do not have a mic right now but I am working on getting one.
3. Age:18
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yes I did, and I like how the rules are set up.
5. Why would you like to join? I love mindcrack and I would like to give this pack a try. I love to build really big buildings and I know GT has a lot of big things that I can use to fill my big buildings with, so I know that will be good. :)
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yeah I do.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? All the time, I know most of the mods inside out. I am a bit new to GT though, and I want to try it out.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? yes I most of the time will help others, but I really like to do my own thing too.

mlgcamphard

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: mlg_camphard
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): skype: houserat, michael john doran is the name
3. Age:21
4. Did you read the rule's ? yes
5. Why would you like to join? I have been watching the mindcrack videos for a month and I really want to exlpore the mods and play with other people responsibly
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? I have played direwolf, and ultimate. ive done tons of tekkit and i want something harder.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes, i despise greifing and i just want a community where i can work with other players and have a sense of community and maturity

Djinn

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name:
Djinn1988
Skype Name; nazarell
3. Age:
25, male, Norway
Yes
The map is fresh, and I like your style.
12GB
Perfectly.
Am a wiz at Mindcrack, but it's been a while since I've played now.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy?
I take great pride in not being a complete douche, so yeah, you can trust me.

Mitchell Miller

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: Millerm24
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Skype is mitch.miller24
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yes
5. Why would you like to join? Because I enjoy the feeling of being self sufficient in a way that I have to survive on my own and be able to build complex machinery and items. I like to explore areas that haven't been discovered and my old server had to be shut down due to the owner not keeping the funding flowing.
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12GB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? I did play 4 days + a week, but atm hardly none since I am not a member of a server.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes, I will respect other supplies and will even lend a hand if requested.

AGAM DHILLON

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name:Matt441143

2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ):skype agam.dhillon1

4. Did you read the rule's ? of course

5. Why would you like to join?I have been looking for a whitelisted mindcrack server with a awesome community and this server is what i am looking for

6. How many GB is the Server Running On?12

7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?yes

8. How often do you play minecraft FTB?Well it depends on average 2 hours on week days and 4-5 hours on week ends

9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?Yes i am i have played on a lot of these small community servers like mindcrack (I havent played on the mindcrack server).

tahercool1

Jul 29, 2019
In game Name: tahercool1
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): tahercool1
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yup
5. Why would you like to join? Looking for a friendly community to play with :)
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? 2-3 Hrs a day (More on weekends)
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Of course,I totally respect others work and effort.

KillAshley

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: KillAshley
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): skype - ashleydavies87
3. Age: 25
4. Did you read the rule's ? yup
5. Why would you like to join? looking for a new server to play on
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? hopefully 12 like you said
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? i understand
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? quite alot
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? yup :D

ShaneTucker68

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name:shanehaas
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Shane haas
4. Did you read the rule's ?: yes
5. Why would you like to join? :i want to join a mature server and have fun
6. How many GB is the Server Running On?: 12 GB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server?: Yes
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? : Just about everyday
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes

Zii

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name:ZII_
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ):Skype Biznestime1
3. Age:32... 33 this month
4. Did you read the rule's ?....yes
5. Why would you like to join?i would like to be on a public server with out haveing to deal with kids
6. How many GB is the Server Running On?12
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? yes
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB?15-20 hrs a week
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ?yes and yes :)

walidahmadi2k13

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join in

Server Application:

1. In game Name:
Waly07

Skype walid_ahmadi

3. Age: 25

Yes I Did

I would like to play with some friends online. I play minecraft alot. But mostly it is single player. So I would like to try out multiplayer

Yes I do. I agree that I am not going to cheat, steal or grief other people's stuff

1 - 6 hours regularly. And by regularly I mean on a daily basis. But you could count me playing in the server for 5 days a week at least.

Yes I am. I don't know how to prove it but I am a pretty good, decent guy.

captainofthetitanic

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: bpgames123
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): captainofthetitanic
3. Age: 17
4. Did you read the rule's ? loud and clear
5. Why would you like to join? My last server I worked on for 3 months closed and I'm looking to start up playing mindcrack again with some new folks.
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12 GB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? 100%!
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? I played it everyday over the summer but as school started up and job demanding, I've been able to play mostly weekends, late nights and some afternoons.
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? My parents taught me to be respectful and kind to others and Yes, I believe in obtaining my own resources and fairly trading and purchasing items when there is room for such.

DrRedJames

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application:
1. In game Name: DrRedJames
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Dylanrturner
3. Age: 19
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yessum
5. Why would you like to join? I like server communities, Single player is a lonely world....
6. How many GB is the Server Running On? 12 GB
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes, Do un to others as you would like done to yourself
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Only version of MineCraft I pay, and I play it often
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? Yes, I like to look around but I stay outta private areas and never mess with people's things

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: th3niiinja
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): alcaren
3. Age: 24
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yes I did!
5. Why would you like to join? Servers are my thing, I get bored on singleplayer so I want this type of atmosphere.
7. Do you understand that if you are caught cheating/Stealing/or griefing other people's stuff you will be removed from the server? Yes I do understand.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? I play it pretty often, also watch a lot of videos of it :D
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? I can respect anything that someone else builds, the only reason I would enter their territory is if they allowed me to do so. I am quite a trustworthy person as I've been told.

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game Name: ChaseNetwork
2. Skype/RazorComms Name ( Mandatory ): Razer Comms "ChaseNetwork"
3. Age: 21
4. Did you read the rule's ? Yes
5. Why would you like to join? Looking for a community to relearn FTB with.
8. How often do you play minecraft FTB? Just getting back into it
9. Can you Respect Other people's things? are you trustworthy ? yes to both