Strange water and lava bug

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

dawsonator21

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I find flowing water in the tech world, mindcrack, or ftb lite on locally hosted worlds, flowing lava and water doesnt update correctly. It is updated in the world but doesnt show until i relog intoi the world. I have optifine ultra c3 installed, all set to lowest settings. Any ideas on a fix? (the water is like seperate source blocks, scattered where the flowing water should be. )
PS:sorry for the terrible typing im using an old android tablet with a bad keyboard attachment at the moment.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
I've heard Optifine causing similar bugs, have you tried disabling to see if that's what's causing it?

dawsonator21

Jul 29, 2019
It doest appear to happen with optifine not installed, and i did update forge. The problem is if i dont have optifine the game is unplayable due to lag...

dawsonator21

Jul 29, 2019
Intel dual core pentium processor, 2.4GHz, Intel Hd Graphics, 8 gigs of ram, not running any other resource expansive program and running in a small window. All my settings are set to the absolute lowest with and without optifine, and it is barely playable. with optifine i get 10-15 fps and without 1-7 . EEK! any other mod pack, like direwolf and ftb lite about 30 or more

EDIT: i dont think it matters that i originaly had 4 gb but i upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.