Windows .exe Strange NEI error - no item delete

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dweller_Benthos

Jul 29, 2019
Had a severe lockup that I had to hard reboot to get out of. I think I'm having video card issues, so I won't ask about that (yet). But after the reboot, FTB Mindcrack wouldn't run. Figured out from the error logs that a bunch of config files were corrupt. I replaced all the config files from a fresh download of the server pack. Now it runs, but I get a message from NEI that it has written an error report, like so:

NEI Version: 1.4.5.1
java.lang.ClassCastException: bu cannot be cast to bq
at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:315)
at codechicken.nei.ClientPacketHandler.handleSMPCheck(ClientPacketHandler.java:123)
at codechicken.nei.ClientPacketHandler.handlePacket(ClientPacketHandler.java:26)
at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$ClientPacketHander.handle(PacketCustom.java:90)
at codechicken.core.PacketCustom$CustomPacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketCustom.java:59)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:243)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:233)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:71)
at ayh.a(NetClientHandler.java:1483)
at di.a(SourceFile:59)
at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1909)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Here's a pastebin of the log file http://pastebin.com/7mf7EgSB

I replaced all the mod files from the server download, but this still happens, any ideas? The game still runs, but some NEI functions are missing, like item delete (the trash bin). Otherwise, the game seems to work fine.

Another question: why is there no client pack download? The server download doesn't have the litemods as far as I can tell, and I can't update from the launcher as it always fails. I have to download the pack separately with Get Them All in Firefox. Even if I just try to download the the file from Chrome normally the download fails.

edit: fooled around with it a bit more, now the trash bin is back, but I'm still getting the error report each time I load a world.

POKFx45

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, for use all of NEI utility go to the config file of NEI into the config folder and open NEIServer with a notepad or similar text editor then scroll at the last and modify
creative=
delete=
enchant=
heal=
item=
magnet=
notify-item=
ain=
save-state=
time=
in:
creative=ALL
delete=ALL
enchant=ALL
heal=ALL
item=ALL
magnet=ALL
notify-item=CONSOLE, ALL
rain=ALL
save-state=ALL
time=ALL

all the player into the server use NEI like they play a singleplayer game.

Dweller_Benthos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that's very interesting, and I don't know how it helped, but I no longer get the error report from NEI, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.