Storage

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't the lastest update on ExtraUtilities made the sep and oct compressed cobblestone immune to wither's explosion? Those can be used to make a holding pen for wither, can it?

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk
If this is true... this is fantastic.

Shirkit

Jul 29, 2019
I mean if he doesn't plan ahead to support his network of an income of 60k redstone, 60k iron ingots, plus lots and lots and lots and lots of other items, he'll blow everything. A 256x256 quarry means 16 quarries of 64x64, and that's SO MUCH of everything. Specially JUNK items.

Reactions: Padfoote

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I mean if he doesn't plan ahead to support his network of an income of 60k redstone, 60k iron ingots, plus lots and lots and lots and lots of other items, he'll blow everything. A 256x256 quarry means 16 quarries of 64x64, and that's SO MUCH of everything. Specially JUNK items.
redstone ~= junk
iron ~= junk
I fail to see your point, in addition to the fact that you can just use endernet to transfer it all over to a storage world, which will be my setup. Starting a new world now where all m diamonds will go to chests.