Open Storage Drawers Conversion does work with Sulfur

T

TheMadCat

Summary of the problem Storage Drawers Conversion does work with Sulfur

Pack Version 1.8.0

What is the bug? I'm getting two types of Sulfur, one from Thermal Foundation and other from NuclearCraft. The Thermal Foundation is from ore processing using Thermal Foundation machine. The NuclearCraft from breaking coal ore from mining using RFTool builder. (Tooltip said from breaking coal ore). First bug is that there more then one.

Second bug is that Storage Drawers Conversion doesn't accept ore dustSulfur like Industrial Foregoing Ore Dictionary Converter when converting. So it will not convert between those two.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I'm using Conversion Upgrade on the Storage Draw. I'm using Storage Drawers Extras, however this also apply to normal drawers.

Mod & Version Default mod pack

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix Use Industrial Foregoing Ore Dictionary Converter.

Last edited:

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Neither of those is a bug; for the second, storage drawers no longer natively oreDictionary between types, however I believe you can make an upgrade for drawers that enables that functionality. For the first, mods normally by nature produce materials from their own mod if they exist; it’s only through tweaking that materials are unified. Many packs do try and do that, but not all, and sometimes things are missed.

T

TheMadCat

GamerwithnoGame, sorry I forgot to add I'm using Conversion Upgrade. I know that there a lot of work that goes into unified materials. I'm just point out one was missed, and understand sometimes mods don't allow conversion. I should have worded first part better, sorry.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
No worries dude, sounds like you’ve definitely got a bug on your hands if it’s not working even when you’ve got the upgrade in there!

Something needs fixing there, either the ability to convert or the unification.