Open Storage Drawers Compacting Drawer does not accept drawers from Storage Drawers Extras

DinckelMan

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Storage Drawers Compacting Drawer does not accept drawers from Storage Drawers Extras

Pack Version 1.8.0

What is the bug? Storage Drawers Compacting Drawer does not accept drawers from Storage Drawers Extras

Mod & Version StorageDrawers-1.12.5-5.3.5
StorageDrawersExtras-1.12-3.1.0
Forestry_1.12.2-5.8.0.256

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix

T

TheMadCat

Odd in my setup the Storage Drawers Extras work great with Storage Drawers with drawer controller. See image.

Can we get image of how you have you setup? Also, many log file?

Are you using a drawer controller? "Drawer Controllers are the second special block in the mod. They will search for any connected drawer within 12 blocks, and then expose all of those drawers as a large combined inventory. This lets you hook up a single pipe, tube, duct, spark, storage bus, etc. and interact with the entire bank of drawers." Also take look at Controller Slaves. https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/storage-drawers

DinckelMan

Jul 29, 2019
Odd in my setup the Storage Drawers Extras work great with Storage Drawers with drawer controller. See image.

Can we get image of how you have you setup? Also, many log file?

Are you using a drawer controller? "Drawer Controllers are the second special block in the mod. They will search for any connected drawer within 12 blocks, and then expose all of those drawers as a large combined inventory. This lets you hook up a single pipe, tube, duct, spark, storage bus, etc. and interact with the entire bank of drawers." Also take look at Controller Slaves. https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/storage-drawers

My bad, I should have mentioned what I meant clearer. It's not the actual drawer that's not accepting different items, it's the crafting recipe

T

TheMadCat

Which crafting recipe? I see that when I go to Basic Draw, 1x2, 2x2, etc for Ghostwood in JEI and click the recipe it show incorrect one and I need use arrow to find right one.

If I select correct recipe or due by hand it seem to work fine.