Whitelist Server Stonegate / Whitelisted FtB Direwolf20 / Hard Difficulty PvE / Regulated PvP / Enforced Rules / 20 s

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LordDeTracy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LordDeTracy
FTB is the only way to play Minecraft IMO. Lots of exp
Im always on the hunt for new servers till i finally find one i can call home. Servers start and shutdown like easybake cake. I just want to find one i can settle in and call home

Sillyolbee3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SillyolBee
I have been playing minecraft recreationally for about two years and in the last two months have moved into feed the beast. I'm just looking for a solid community to play and learn this great mod with.

snake668

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:snake668
Previous building experience (if any): Been playing FTB for a long time now
Age (not required but preferred): 18
About yourself and why you would like to join: i would like to join this server as my old one closed and
i enjoy playing minecraft with people. I can play nights and sometimes in the day.

Gunther

Jul 29, 2019
Previous building experience (if any): Mainly Multiplayer
Age (not required but preferred): 14
About yourself and why you would like to join: I'd like to join because I am looking for a server that has a good, safe, friendly enviroment.

scottwong

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:scott_wong MC username:scottwong Previous building experience(if any): I have played minecraft since early alpha,have light tekkit experience,some hack/mine experience and quite alot of FTB experience. Age(not required but preferred):12 About yourself and why you would like to join: well first off i don't like griefing and raiding servers. Next thing is that I want a small server to play on and not just anyone can come in untrusted. Also minecraft and FTB have become a part of my mostly everyday life,well apart for studies.