StoneBlock Draconic Reactor Build Suggestions

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
I'm playing StoneBlock,these days,and I've been breeding a lot of chickens. This means a fabulous volume of effectively free resources. This got me thinking that it'd be a great idea to make a Draconic Reactor,and a paired Draconic Sun Energy Storage Sphere. The problem is,I only know the barest basics on how the reactor even functions,and that was so I could impress a vanilla purist with the shenanigans of a meltdown during a particularly slow night of guard duty.

Needless to say,he was impressed.

Back on topic,though. In StoneBlock,I currently lack any sort of industry. Once I set up my Smeltery,I went straight for chickens,because I've had enough of sieving. What I want,specifically,is the following;

-Optimal minimum RF/t input of energy to keep the containment field away from zero.
-Optimal maximum RF/t output of energy to feed my base.
-External control mechanisms to intelligently detect a dangerous scenario,and do something to correct the scenario before it turns into the nightmare scenario.
-If at all possible,the materials needed to contain and mitigate the damage of this thing going nova,and the thickness of the walls that I'd need.

I tried Reddit,but the only "suggestion" I got was somebody suggesting I use a TechReborn nuke to destroy the future reactor before I can turn it on.

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Check out DireWolf20's Season 8 Lets Play, Minecraft 1.10 pack play through on youtube. Starting around ep 90 he begins the process of building the reactor components. Nothing really changes with the mechanics of the reactor and power ball and he does a good job of going over how it works and what setting she found that make it super safe/efficient.