Bug Stoneblock 2 random regen of start chunk and loss of inventory

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Tristrum

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

So today i woke my pc up from sleep had the game running (Like i have been for the past week with no isses), and today i turn it on go to continue and then it just stops responding so i have to force close it, i relaunch the game and now EVERY backup i load of this world so far seems to do the same thing: I Load into the world i see my inventory all of a sudden it changes back to the inventory you have when you first start i loose all the items i had before and then i hear the sound of ALOT of items being picked up, once im able to see, the starting chunk i believe has regenerated and blown up all the chests and stuff i had in that area, like the other chunks are fine! but this one chunk.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i dont wanna have to start over again and loose all this progress ive made.