Stoneblock 2 on XBOX not able to play

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

skeilitz

Nov 2, 2022
I play Minecraft on Xbox. I purchased the new Stoneblock2 in the Minecraft marketplace. I downloaded it but it won't let me create a world, it only says "update". I updated but it still says "update" instead of "create this world". I even tried deleting and reinstalling it but that didn't help.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
According to the information at hand - Microsoft have issues on their side and there's nothing that we can do, other than wait for Microsoft to sort the issue out.

skeilitz

Nov 2, 2022
Thank you for responding. I hope it doesnt take long. Is there a link to where i can find updates for this issue?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I got it from the #marketplace channel on discord, if you use Discord I suggest you jump on the FTB discord server - link should be on the start page - but I'll give it here as well so you don't have to look for it :)