Request Stoneblock 2 - no Refined Storage?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
A

Anton_

The only major autocrafting option seems to be AE2. Or does FTB intend to add RS in later? I googled it but could find no reference.

I'm fully aware that AE2 has a huge fan base, and many people probably feel that its complexities add to their enjoyment of the game.

For me, no Ref Strg is a show stopper. I want an autocrafter and storage system that just works, easily and simply. It should help me to get where I want to be, and not get in the way. Ref Strg ticks those boxes for me - AE2 does not.

FTB - please consider adding Ref Strg in. I really want to play SB2, but lack of RS is going to end my enjoyment of it. That shouldn't affect the AE2 fans as both mods can be present - as they were in the original StoneBlock.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Refined storage was removed because it had some lag issues and just didn't work well. You can still add it yourself though.

A

Anton_

Thanks LordPINE - I had envisaged playing on a semi-private MP server, and they do not alter modpacks.

Lag issues? Interesting. I've been playing Revelations (includes RS) recently and there were no lags there. In fact, SB2 is showing significant lags now.