Stoneblock 2 1.12/1.13 private miniserver crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

souwaylier

Hi Guys,

I have a little little server just for me and my friend that goes 24/7. It's hosted on Intel Celeron N3050 & 8GB RAM Win 10 Laptop via Hamachi (not much, but I guess it's enough for just 2 people - always was).

Lately my friend has begun experimenting with Immersive Engineering and now our sever crashes every time he logs in.

Unfortunately there's no particular reason for crashes, it's a timeout error. Initially I thought it's because of my slow "server" unit and it died after 60 seconds which I have increased to 600 - didn't help, it just crashes after 600 seconds now.

The aforementioned friend of mine reported that he started to have issues with a chunk he installed Immersive Engineering dynamo/windmill on.

Attached is the latest crash log when I teleported to his place and encountered the same freeze/crash. I know it's not much but there's also a set of screenshots (the red ? place is apparently where the cursed windmill is supposedly located and red square is an another empty silo). Now I can't play as well, since it's spawning me right there in freeze hell.

I have tried the following:

- updating the server & client to Stoneblock 2 1.13 (it was 1.12 since the beginning, about 3 weeks or so)

- flushing all mob/item entities by /cofh killall & /cofh killall items (thinking it might be some kind of overflow)

Thank you in advance, I'd be so grateful for any advise - I have no idea how to proceed, apparently there are no failsafes built in (like "remove block if it causes errors" thing).

Attachments

• crash-2019-05-30_20.16.49-server.txt
    74.6 KB · Views: 22
  • wutwut.jpg
    wutwut.jpg
    685.7 KB · Views: 11
  • wutwut.jpg
    wutwut.jpg
    685.7 KB · Views: 9