Whitelist Server Stjerncraft | FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 | Europe | [FEW BANNED ITEMS]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is you minecraft in-game name?(Not E-Mail)(Case sensitive!):xSimplename
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? How long have you been playing Feed The Beast?: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and ftb for 7 months.
  • Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a server that's always alive and running, i know people find it hard to do things when they've reached endgame so i wanna take a look at how people deal with this problem.
  • Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? If so, Why?: No i have not.
  • Have you read, and accept the rules for playing on this server?:Yes i have.

wildex999

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is you minecraft in-game name?(Not E-Mail)(Case sensitive!):xSimplename
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? How long have you been playing Feed The Beast?: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years and ftb for 7 months.
  • Why do you want to join this server?: I'm looking for a server that's always alive and running, i know people find it hard to do things when they've reached endgame so i wanna take a look at how people deal with this problem.
  • Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? If so, Why?: No i have not.
  • Have you read, and accept the rules for playing on this server?:Yes i have.

You have been whitelisted, Welcome to the server =)

Wickerwood

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is you minecraft in-game name?(Not E-Mail)(Case sensitive!): Wickerwood
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? How long have you been playing Feed The Beast?: Second year of Minecraft. Recently begun exploring FTB.
  • Why do you want to join this server?: I'm trying to find a mature European FTB server with decent latency (I'm from Norway).
  • Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? If so, Why?: No.
  • Have you read, and accept the rules for playing on this server?:Yes.

wildex999

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is you minecraft in-game name?(Not E-Mail)(Case sensitive!): Wickerwood
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? How long have you been playing Feed The Beast?: Second year of Minecraft. Recently begun exploring FTB.
  • Why do you want to join this server?: I'm trying to find a mature European FTB server with decent latency (I'm from Norway).
  • Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? If so, Why?: No.
  • Have you read, and accept the rules for playing on this server?:Yes.

You have been whitelisted. Welcome to the server =)

bigbass1997

Jul 29, 2019
What is you minecraft in-game name?: bigbass1997
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Minecraft Alpha (dont know exact timeframe)
How long have you been playing Feed The Beast?: Since it first was released.
Why do you want to join this server?: I have extensive experience with Minecraft, FTB, MCPC+ (Bukkit and Forge combined), and management of the internals of a server. Before this server I played on and administered all the internals for it; which included testing, configuring, and adding Forge mods and Bukkit plugins. Meaning I have the experience, if needed, to help out the server. I also would be a great help to others either with building or with the more technical side of mods. Mainly mods like IC2, BC, Forestry, etc. I also am really good with Computercraft and have made a lot of cool programs. One of the last servers I was on was trying to build an economy type server so I built them User-Friendly Advanced Monitor Computers for ATMs, and access for managing their bank account. The computer interacted with PHP scripts and in turn interacted with a MySQL database to store all the data securely. Overall I would just like a smallish to medium sized server to play on and help advance them to success.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? If so, Why?: Not that I know of. If I have been then it wasn't a fair ban, as I always try to respect and obey whatever rules I need to adhere to.
Have you read, and accept the rules for playing on this server?: Yes, I will strive to adhere to all of the server rules.

wildex999

Jul 29, 2019
What is you minecraft in-game name?: bigbass1997
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since Minecraft Alpha (dont know exact timeframe)
How long have you been playing Feed The Beast?: Since it first was released.
Why do you want to join this server?: I have extensive experience with Minecraft, FTB, MCPC+ (Bukkit and Forge combined), and management of the internals of a server. Before this server I played on and administered all the internals for it; which included testing, configuring, and adding Forge mods and Bukkit plugins. Meaning I have the experience, if needed, to help out the server. I also would be a great help to others either with building or with the more technical side of mods. Mainly mods like IC2, BC, Forestry, etc. I also am really good with Computercraft and have made a lot of cool programs. One of the last servers I was on was trying to build an economy type server so I built them User-Friendly Advanced Monitor Computers for ATMs, and access for managing their bank account. The computer interacted with PHP scripts and in turn interacted with a MySQL database to store all the data securely. Overall I would just like a smallish to medium sized server to play on and help advance them to success.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? If so, Why?: Not that I know of. If I have been then it wasn't a fair ban, as I always try to respect and obey whatever rules I need to adhere to.
Have you read, and accept the rules for playing on this server?: Yes, I will strive to adhere to all of the server rules.

The joy of writing a custom version of MCPC+ =P
Interesting application, welcome to the server =)

killingbott

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, unfortunately they are simply to dangerous to be allowed at the moment. I hear that the Gravitation gun has a bug that can leave ghost blocks, but I will look more into that, maybe allowing it to be enabled.
As for the Mining Laser and the wands, they are definitively able to bypass any protection and logging, making it possible for griefers to have a field day with them.

We are working on some server side code that will allow us the re-enable these, hopefully soon =)

just like to say you created a whitelisted sever so people don't grief so why would it matter if there banned.....u have this server so u can play ftb freely lol

wildex999

Jul 29, 2019
just like to say you created a whitelisted sever so people don't grief so why would it matter if there banned.....u have this server so u can play ftb freely lol
Whitelist server != no griefers. Less, sure. But those who do get in are smarter and more determined in their griefing.
Anyway, the laser and most wands have been unbanned since we have fixed them server side anyway =)

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is you minecraft in-game name?(Not E-Mail)(Case sensitive!): Grungi
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? How long have you been playing Feed The Beast?: Hard to say. Had minecraft for a couple years now, and have extensive experience with the mods that were in the Ultimate pack.
  • Why do you want to join this server?: I'm UK based, returning from a bit of an FTB hiatus and looking for a solid server with reasonable restrictions and low latency.
  • Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? If so, Why?: Nope, never.
  • Have you read, and accept the rules for playing on this server?: Yup, no problems there.

wildex999

Jul 29, 2019
  • What is you minecraft in-game name?(Not E-Mail)(Case sensitive!): Grungi
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? How long have you been playing Feed The Beast?: Hard to say. Had minecraft for a couple years now, and have extensive experience with the mods that were in the Ultimate pack.
  • Why do you want to join this server?: I'm UK based, returning from a bit of an FTB hiatus and looking for a solid server with reasonable restrictions and low latency.
  • Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before? If so, Why?: Nope, never.
  • Have you read, and accept the rules for playing on this server?: Yup, no problems there.
Whitelisted, Welcome to the server =D