Steve's carts 2 with MCPC+ = no permissions to place blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zynthetic

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder - how can i make steve's carts' cart (example - woodcutter) to plant saplings? because if the region is clamed, it can't.
I heard about fake player events, and if i add him in my region as owner, it will be able to interact correctly. But what's it's name if it is exist? I googled nothing :(

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
I think the fake player is [StevesCarts] so you need to OP that ot add it to the admin rank or whatever. I am not sure that is the fake player though so if that dies not work just experiment with the names.

Reactions: NoobIsMeX

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Try [StevesCarts2] instead (It is case sensitive and does have the []) If that does not work my reccomendation is to use MyTown instead of WorldGuard. It has many extra protections like PortalGun and Quarry griefing. Also it is a forge mod not a bukkit mod.

Reactions: NoobIsMeX

Zynthetic

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Try [StevesCarts2] instead (It is case sensitive and does have the []) If that does not work my reccomendation is to use MyTown instead of WorldGuard. It has many extra protections like PortalGun and Quarry griefing. Also it is a forge mod not a bukkit mod.

[StevesCarts2] didn't work either
i will try plugin, but maybe there is way to get SC2's fakeplayer name?

_momomo

Jul 29, 2019
try these two also:
[[StevesCarts]]
[[StevesCarts2]]
OP them. I was using PEX and just giving them enough rights wont help, they need the highest permissions from the server itself.

you can also try SteveCarts, SteveCart, StevesCart. Not sure if the s is needed anywhere, but if the above aren working try out different combinations. Also try one or two brackets. I know for sure that its [[BuildCraft]] and [RedPower], so these two differ in the use of brackets too.

Zynthetic

Jul 29, 2019
try these two also:
[[StevesCarts]]
[[StevesCarts2]]
OP them. I was using PEX and just giving them enough rights wont help, they need the highest permissions from the server itself.

you can also try SteveCarts, SteveCart, StevesCart. Not sure if the s is needed anywhere, but if the above aren working try out different combinations. Also try one or two brackets. I know for sure that its [[BuildCraft]] and [RedPower], so these two differ in the use of brackets too.

none of those worked

edoreld

Jul 29, 2019
We're also having the same issue in our server. If someone finds out the right command, please share :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.