Steve Factory Manager programming help

DaBlazeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I am very basic in Steve Factory Manager however I would like to automate the growing of Certus seeds from AE 2. I have it completely set up except for the growth accelerators. I am having trouble finding a way to when there are seeds in the water to turn on the toggle bus and turn it off when the seeds are no longer there. If anyone has any suggestions of how I would do that it would be helpful.

neosatan

Jul 29, 2019
It's a tricky one. Since water does not have any inventory you can not detect changes.
I think that crystals grow in certain time, so you can try to set a timer and make operations in discrete manner.

DaBlazeHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I am using a block gate to detect if the seeds are there I am having no trouble with when the seeds are there turn the toggle bus on how ever I am having trouble with when the seeds are no longer there turn it off

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Just have an input from a item valve whitelisted to only the fully grown seed (or the pure) into a chest
EDIT: nvm miss read

Use the block detector with only the ID, any metadata, than hook it up to redstone emitter in the toggle bus

Ex:
Detects
Yes: Emitter off
No: Emitter on

Need both or it will stay in one state
Might need redstone dust...