Problem Steve’s Factory Manager - How do you create an AND gate?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
C

CaliberSeven

No tutorial online I’ve found does this, and flow control doesn’t seem to fit this purpose. Someone please tell me how this is done.

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
So, it's been forever since I've been on a pack with SFM, and my knowledge is at best rusty, but there's a a conditional branch thing (if true do this if false do that), right? Then if you needed an AND, all you'd have to do is chain these together with all the things you wanted true, maybe with things to handle if one was false.

C

CaliberSeven

Basically, what I want is for two true statements to be required to activate another block. Problem is, I don’t know how to chain those two true statements together; the flow control only requires one true statement to be activated.

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
So I made a quick pack with SFM to get a better grip on the terms. You're talking about a "Condition", right? What I'm saying is that you make one condition with the statement you want, then flow that into a second condition with the other statement, and then that flows into the statement that activates the block. Make sense?