steel ingots?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Yourfanboy

Jul 29, 2019
now that i want to make a new drill after having died with my previous one, i realised that i found the steel ingots in a chest somewhere and after trying to make a blast furnace, i came to the realisation i simply couldn't... is there another way to obtain steel ingots besides dungeons?

thanks in advance

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
As long as you have railcraft, you can make a blast furnace. Bear in mind it is a multi block structure that is 3x3x4 with the middle 2 blocks being empty.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Try the Mekanism Metallurgic Infuser or Tinker's Steelworks big oven thingy. Also TE adds Induction Smelter recipes.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Really wish the forum had some sort of warning saying "this thread is more than xx yy old, do you really want to reply?"

Gets old reading through an entire thread(this one short at least) and getting ready to add advice/help etc. only to notice the questions were asked 2 years ago o_O