Whitelist Server Steamcraft | Direwolf 1.0.18|Whitelist | 10 slots | 5gigs | No plugin|Tight community| Close Homes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
finally got my computer running again. What version are we on? 1.0.14 or 1.0.16, saw thats theres a new recommended.

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ghostconnell1975
What will you bring to our community?: I bring a good working knowledge of most of the mods in the pack
Why do you want to join our server?: Have taken a break and have recently returned to FTB, and playing solo isn't a lot of fun
Ever banned? If so why: Not to my knowledge
Country/Timezone: Australia +9.5GMT
Do you understand not going far from spawn: Yes I understand that need to build within 700 blocks of spawn to keep down lag and bogging down server resources
Finally, how active will you be on average?
Play on a daily basis for at least 5 hours a day

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Alright. someone did something and now we are constantly crashing. if anyone was doing anything sketchy let me know. Im not actually getting a crash report its just crashing so itll take me a while to get to the bottom of this

and its 16 blade

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Cool thx. Ill be on as soon as i get my launcher to work. Gotta love java, messes everything up sometimes.

merrybike

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: merrybike
What will you bring to our community?: Great building, I can show examples.
Why do you want to join our server?: I want a nice DW20 server to meet new people and show off my builds :D
Ever banned? If so why: Nope!
Country/Timezone: Netherlands (GMT +1)
Do you understand not going far from spawn: Certainly, I would love to work on a village/town either at spawn or near spawn.
Finally, how active will you be on average?: 1/4 hours a day.

Kataracta

Jul 29, 2019
1Blade24 has some mechanism setup that does that. It basically a day detector hooked up to an Ars Magica spell caster (and a rain detector).
If you need night/rain, just go to Blade's home and turn the leaver off.

Reactions: Sharky801

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Alright im going to address a few things here. Night and rain are not "off" but blade does have some magic that stops them from happening if you need it to be night or to rain for some reason just ask him.

Now onto the shitty part, someone did something and now the server crashes immediately and does not give me a crash report so i cant figure out whats causing it or get any idea. So after going around in mc edit for hours looking for this problem to no success Im going to upload an older verison of the map i have saved (last thursday or friday) That will probably destroy most of you new guys houses so if you want to send me a personal message of some of the things you lost ill hook you up with some stacks of building mats for your home and some other stuff.

Also whoever lived really far from the spawn try to...not. I can see where all the houses are and id prefer not to kick anyone just because they dont want to live close. yes 800 isnt much more then 700 but thats not the point.

Ill be updating the whitelist as well to add you 2 new applications

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
IGN:strane111
What will you bring to our community?: I'm a funny guy who has a good understanding of all the mods in the DW20 pack. I have been playing MC since alpha 1.2.6 and have been playing FTB for over a year. I hope to build some community structures.
Why do you want to join our server?: I love the community aspect. I want to play on a server were everyone is helping each other and lives near each other.
Ever banned? If so why: Nope
Country/Timezone: USA/EST
Do you understand not going far from spawn: Yep
Finally, how active will you be on average?:
4-6 hours on the weekends and 1 hour every week night.

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone. Im currently updating to the newest recommended version of the game.

Also we are accepting new white list applications.

Im going to be trying something new here. If people do civil service type acts, Building roads,nether hubs street lamps. Ill even turn the spawn protection down and you can build a spawn building
I will reward them with special tools/armor enchanted from creative mode. meaning like knockback 10 or haste 10 etc. Ill decide by the quality of what you build how intense to enchant the items

LieutenantSnow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LieutenantSnow
What will you bring to our community?: A friendly, helpful, creative builder
Why do you want to join our server?: I need a new server.. the one i WAS on, isn't working out
Ever banned? If so why: Not that i am aware of :p
Country/Timezone: Michigan, USA GMT
Do you understand not going far from spawn: Aye
Finally, how active will you be on average?: Every single day for at LEAST two hours. Except Friday's and Saturday's until around 9pm my time. That's usually my Girlfriend time.

Porter243

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: porter243
What will you bring to our community?: Friendly play style, helping hand to anyone who needs it, I share just about anything I have.
Why do you want to join our server?: Looking to get back into FTB, and wanted a good community to do so with.
Ever banned? If so why: Nope
Country/Timezone: US/Central
Do you understand not going far from spawn: Yes, no more than 700 blocks
Finally, how active will you be on average?:
Im with the US military, so there maybe times where im gone for a few days, but otherwise ill be on every chance i get.