Whitelist Server Steamcraft | Direwolf 1.0.18|Whitelist | 10 slots | 5gigs | No plugin|Tight community| Close Homes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Well Ill get down to the point here. Recently switching to
the direwolf pack from horizons. We have a very close group
of players. Theres about 8 of us and were looking for
Just a few more active players.

If people do civil service type acts, Building roads,nether hubs street lamps. Ill even turn the spawn protection down and you can build a spawn building
I will reward them with special tools/armor enchanted from creative mode. meaning like knockback 10 or haste 10 etc. Ill decide by the quality of what you build how intense to enchant the items

Rules:
Quarrys in the deep dark.
No mystcraft right now.
Dont go more then like 700 away from spawn
(were trying to a keep a city/town theme going)

We are playing on hardmode
We all try to play atleast 4-5 days a week

Server ip 198.8.93.178

Whitelist application
IGN:
Why do you want to join our server?:
Ever banned? If so why:
Country/Timezone:
Do you understand not going far from spawn:
Finally, how active will you be on average?:

Last edited:

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:Wargodsown
Bringing good working knowledge of quite a few mods some of those being thermal expansion, applied energistics, thaumcraft, extra utilities, modular powesuits, forestry, tinker's construct and enough working knowledge of other mods like computer craft and more to make affective builds also friendly and willing to explain and teach if need be.

I'd like to join because I'm looking for a nice small close knit group of players to game with and have a good time.

Banned: no never up until recently I have always hosted my own server through a provider for me and a few friends and select white listed players but real life killed my ability to pay for it so I had to let it go after roughly 2 years of hosting regularly.

Yep large map size especially with multiple players in chunks spread out can be murder on system resources.

Well I work nights and am married but I hope to play at least 3 days or more a week since my days off are Sunday Monday and Tuesday. Maybe more if time and sleep and wife agro is not to much.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
You have been whitelisted wargod, since you play more during the day Most of us might be at work when you get on but feel free to join when you can. Nice effot on the app i like that.

Bardenboy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Molenigma
What will you bring to our community?: I'll bring a lot of mod knowledge and a friendly hand to anyone that would need help
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a small group of people to play with
Ever banned? If so why: No
Country/Timezone: United Kingdom London:DST
Do you understand not going far from spawn: Yes, I understand that going far from spawn can strain the server
Finally, how active will you be on average?: I'll be online most nights all week

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
You have been whitelisted wargod, since you play more during the day Most of us might be at work when you get on but feel free to join when you can. Nice effot on the app i like that.

Thanks I'll be on in a bit to stake out an area for a home also question I see you say quarries in the deep dark I'm assuming that means no mystcraft mining age? Probably too up the difficulty of placing quarries?

Mosaic70

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mosaic70
What will you bring to our community?: Friendly and Mature Player... I like to build cool looking buildings...
Why do you want to join our server?: My friend recently shutdown our whitelist server that had a small community... Looking for the same thing
Ever banned? If so why: No
Country/Timezone: USA/Eastern
Do you understand not going far from spawn: Yes
Finally, how active will you be on average?: I am usually on after work from 5:30 Eastern till I go to bed between 11 and 12 midnight.... Most of the day on Saturday and Sunday...

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Molenigma, Ill give you a shot Iv played with some mature younger kids just dont be asking everyone for everything
Moasaic70 Im adding you as well be glad to see you guys after work.

[DOUBLEPOST=1392902992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks I'll be on in a bit to stake out an area for a home also question I see you say quarries in the deep dark I'm assuming that means no mystcraft mining age? Probably too up the difficulty of placing quarries?

Yes that is exactly why. we kind of have myst craft put off for now. its still enabled but we havnt seen a good enough reason to make more worlds yet.

ndlavoy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: awesomeness1999(don't judge, I was thought I was cool when I made this)
What will you bring to our community?: I am a pretty good builder, redstoner, and all-around minecraft player. I know how to have fun, but in limitation.
Why do you want to join our server?: Because building amazing creations in single player is pointless when there is no one around to see them. I also would love to be a part of a small friendly community of people that share my interests.
Ever banned? If so why: No, is this required? I could go get myself banned from somewhere.
Country/Timezone: USA, Timezone = EST
Do you understand not going far from spawn: yup
Finally, how active will you be on average?:
I will be pretty active depending on a wide variety of things.

P.S. If I get in please shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

P.P.S. Are pranks aloud? In moderation, of coarse.[DOUBLEPOST=1392931585][/DOUBLEPOST]In moderation, sorry, not limitation. I just made myself sound like an idiot. XD

BigDaddy245

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Caddysmack25
What will you bring to our community?: I can bring a lot of knowledge of the mods and a friendly player that will be on for a long time. Also, I like to help people out when I can and I enjoy making new friends on the server.
Why do you want to join our server?: I want a good, small community that is run by mature people. I also like the idea of having all the bases within 700 blocks of spawn so we remain close to each other. I have been looking for a solid server that will be around for a while for a long time. A close friend and I are sick of putting in all this work and then have the server shut down because the owner gets bored. We are looking for a solid community.
Ever banned? If so why: I think once when I first got the game and I didn't really understand the server. I was apparently trespassing in some guys house and I broke a block or something.
Country/Timezone: U.S.A Central
Do you understand not going far from spawn: Yes I like the idea of this a lot. Keeps everyone close
Finally, how active will you be on average?: I am on almost everyday and I play more on the weekends. thanks

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
White list updated. I havnt seen the first few guys yet ill give them a few days then probably add a few more if they dont show up.

Hamlhdk.Nikolaj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hamlehdk

What will you bring to our community?: A happy new friend! Im always open to make new friends, and I don't judge people on what they like!

Why do you want to join our server?: I've played on a Direwolf20 server before, for about 6 months. But then the owner had to shut the server down. I havent been able to find a new server, that have been anywhere near is awesome to play on, but this one seems like it'll be really good :) (Expecially like the "Very close community" Part!) Also I think I'll be recording videos for my gaming channel, havent uploaded any minecraft yet, mainly because I wanted to find a server, where the people on it were nice, and a place that'll feel like home for me :) (Btw: If you want to see the content I put up, maybe you could use it for your consideration of letting me record on your server. Let me know in a pm, and I'll send you a link to my channel.)

Ever banned? If so why: Not gonna lie, I've been banned once in my life, it was back when I started out playing (12 years). I was new to the game, and the admins were pretty rough on me. If I remember correctly, I killed a guy an took his stuff, then I got banned with the reason, that it was a PvE server. I didn't know what PvE or PvP meant back then.

Country/Timezone: I live in Denmark. UTC+1

Do you understand not going far from spawn: I guess this is to achieve less lag, and since the server is white-listed, I am not expecting anyone to steal my stuff (vice versa), but I would also expect it, to bring the community closer :)

Finally, how active will you be on average?: Pretty much every day of the week, some days more than others. But cant promise I'll be playing everyday, I have Science (math, physics, chemestry) as my main subjects. So some weeks there will be more homework than others.

-Hammy

Last edited:

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
White list updated. I havnt seen the first few guys yet ill give them a few days then probably add a few more if they dont show up.

I set up a small hole in the ground and cleared some space got the basics up and going just had to get some sleep before work

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Also how are you gonna handle updates or I guess more to the point informing us what version we are updating to

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cata3rd
What will you bring to our community?: I am a friendly and helpful person who likes to build big and awesome builds. I like working with others and have teamed up with other players on the last few servers ive been on. I would love to do community builds.
Why do you want to join our server?: My last server community died :( I was one of the last people around and there was just nobody to play with.
Ever banned? If so why: Nope
Country/Timezone: USA EST
Do you understand not going far from spawn: I fully understand, kind of the in-ground bunker kind of person so its not a problem.
Finally, how active will you be on average?: 4-5 days a week hits the nail on the head. Try to get on everyday to check on stuff, but main playing would probably be 4-5 days a week.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
Hey boss how often do you have the server reboot? Because more than a few of us are getting block break lag. Seems like it gets worse every other day. Curious to see if I'm catching it at the end of the reboot cycle

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I ussualy try to do it everyday Iv been really busy lately tho. Im also updating the server to 1.0.16 which is the newest recommended

Sharky801

Jul 29, 2019
White list has also been updated. for the people i havnt seen by the end of the weekend ill be adding more active people