Private Pack [Steamcraft] [1.6.4] [Whitelist] [Survival] [no grief/raid]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

daraku_dakara

Jul 29, 2019
Steamcraft is a small 20 man server were we have been trying for a steam/cyber punk feel through the mods. We have recently added a slight twist to how we play. The server has been changed to Hardcore mode, and the sync mod as been added. There are sync shell chambers at the server spawn, but you will have to make your own chamber in order to set a spawn elsewhere.
We are hoping that this will encourage players to stick somewhat close to spawn and create more of a community feel.
All settings are also on hard difficulty, for a better survival aspect.

My friends and I have been playing on it for a while, decided to post about it here to hopefully make more friends.

It is a whitelist server, Managed hardware.
Suggested Texturepack for the server. http://js-legacy.net/jstr-modded/

Archimedes Ships,
Damage Indicators,
Applied Energistics,
Autoutils,
Bibliocraft,
Bibliowoods[biomesoplenty],
Bibliowoods[Forestry],
Bibliowoods[Natura],
Big Reactors,
Extra Bees and Trees,
Biomes o Plenty,
Carpenters Blocks,
Chicken Chunks,
Code Chicken Core,
Ender Storage,
Wireless Redstone chickenchunks edition,
Chisel,
Ender IO,
Extra Cells,
Extra Utilities,
Forestry,
Gendustry,
Grave Stones,
Inventory Tweaks,
Iron Chest,
Minefactory Reloaded,
MineTweaker,
Mystcraft,
Natura,
Neiaddons,
NEIplugins,
Not Enough Items,
Obsidiplates,
Project red Base/Compatability/Intigration/Lighting/Mechanical/World ,
Railcraft,
Simply Jetpacks,
Tinkers Construct/mechworks,
Thaumcraft,
Thaumic Tinker/ Kami,
Thermal Expansion,
Journey Map,
Sync,
Chocolate Quest

Server rules are fairly straight forward.
  • PVP is turned on, but this is considered a non PVP server. So no killing others unless you have both agreed it is ok.
  • Pranking/Playing jokes on each other is all right if the other person is ok with it. No pranks that destroy builds.
  • No Stealing or destroying others homes/items etc.
  • Only take from chests clearly marked as public.
  • Put a sign up at your home stating who owns the place
  • Setup 100 blocks or so away from spawn
  • Try to stay about 100 blocks or so away from other bases unless you are working together. Some people have massive builds they are working on.
  • No massive holes in the overworld, unless it is part of your base design. There is a mining age if you feel the need for large explosions.

The server moderators are myself Daraku_Dakara, and Lordammon.

Looking forward to playing with more people from the community.

Application:
In Game Name:
Have you ever been kicked/banned from a server?
If yes, why?
Why are you interested in our small server?

You can reply to the application by either posting in the thread, or my messaging me. I browse the forums at least once a day.

Added to the Whitelist:
1Blade24
Le_Joueur

Last edited:

daraku_dakara

Jul 29, 2019
Forge Microblocks has become a standard mod, since several other mods auto install it now. Don't have rotary craft, haven't looked too much into it. Might add it in when we upgrade to 1.7.10. And added you to the server.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 1Blade24
Timezone: EST
Have you ever been kicked/banned from a server?: None that i know of.
If yes, why?:
Why are you interested in our small server?: Well i like to play on these smaller servers for mainly one reason, its quiet. Plus i don't have to mess with protecting my land which bigger servers have. I've played on a few of those wasn't really my thing. I just want to play and have fun.

Question: Where might i find the download for this pack, if one is available?