Status of Private Packs?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

bartboie

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone confirm for me how to use and create private packs? I've seen some threads, but it seems no-one has really answered clearly.

Thuulstrea

Jul 29, 2019
The feature is not ready at the moment... It is in the works. Slowpoke thinks it will be a couple of weeks... But no definite timeline

Bradrocks

Jul 29, 2019
The feature is not ready at the moment... It is in the works. Slowpoke thinks it will be a couple of weeks... But no definite timeline
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read in some changelog that Private Packs were implemented in the new Launcher Update.

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
You can take this as an official statement.

We do not yet have an official policy for private mod packs. ATM, follow all the rules in the 3rd party mod pack forum, but instead of posting there, pm me or one of the other mod pack devs. ATM you NEED permissions for all the mods in your pack.

We are working on an official policy.