status.feed-the-beast.com will not display status

Status
Not open for further replies.

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
Can't seem to get my screen cap program working :/.

Anyway this is what it looks like for me{
England Repo

Current users: undefined

Network load...
Blank

Server load...
Blank

Chicago Repo

Network load...
Blank

Server load...
Blank

Chicago Repo

Network load...

Blank
Server load...
Blank
}

It doesn't matter if the servers are up or down it always looks like this. I use Ubuntu 10.04. Firefox 14.0.1-bt0, latest version: 14.0.1-bt0.

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
Just so you could see what it looks like. It was my first solution, my second being copying and pasting.

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
Report an error. No matter when I visit this page it does not work. It has lasted for around a week straight for me.

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
It's enabled. I use noscript, but that has been disabled for around a month. Does the page use cookies, because I only allow some sites to store cookies. If it does need cookies you should show a message saying so.

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like its a problem in firefox as its only a temporary page I'm not to worried about fixing it, as there are more important things to do.

I know it does work fine in the lastest version of chrome.

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, but I will update to the latest version of firefox, and update the topic if it resolves the issue.

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
No tomatoes. The update had no effect, cleared cache and all. Not really an issue, as I can tell when they are up, or down from the logs.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
you have to enable cloudflare. It's one of those "hidden" script requirements that break some pages, requring you to let noscript enable global to see the new option to block cloudflare, then you have to manually whitelist it.

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
you have to enable cloudflare. It's one of those "hidden" script requirements that break some pages, requring you to let noscript enable global to see the new option to block cloudflare, then you have to manually whitelist it.

Its nothing to do with cloudflare. It's just derpy JS as I have tested it myself.

Smight

Jul 29, 2019
For me it isn't working in:

Firefox 18.0.1
IE 9

But it's working in:

Chrome 24.0.131.2.56
Safari 5.1.5
Opera 12.13

Status
Not open for further replies.