Problem State Engine was in incorrect state. Server automatically stops when I try to join it.

T

thetimpani

Hey guys! So I need a little bit of help. About a couple of days ago I set up a CrackPack FTB server with my friends and I started to play it. Everything was working fine until today where I started the server and was playing in the nether and my computer shut down because of an update. I opened up my computer and tried to start it up again and it loaded fine but a soon as i logged on it unloaded all of the dimensions and it stopped the server. This happened about 4 times. I then, updated Java, to see if that would fix the issue. It did not. Then I backed up my world and changed the config file: removeErroringTileEntities from false to true and that still didn't help. I am usually good at trying to find things on the internet that are similar to my situation but I am pretty stumped.

My system:
Operating system: Windows 10 home
Processor: AMD FX (tm)- 8120 Eight-Core Processor 3.10 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB
64-bit Operating System, x64 based procssor

Java version 8 update 111
Java SE 8u111

If you guys need any other information please ask and hopefully all of this helps Please help as soon as you can! Happy Minecrafting and thank you for your time!

Attachments

• crash-2016-12-29_12.48.54-server.txt
    29.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
T

thetimpani

If you guys also want me to paste the bin as well I can do that! :)

T

thetimpani

it is also telling me that the crash file that i uploaded, won't be uploaded until they validate it.

phit

Jul 29, 2019
some world file seems to be corrupted, delete it/restore it from a backup