Starting new server? I want to!

kulflame

Jul 29, 2019
I'm Jason. I'm 32 and I love modded Minecraft.
I have been wanting to have a nice server to play on with like-minded individuals but have a hard time finding the right people. I'd love to start up a FTB server with a few good players -- Maybe a core of 7-10 people; no more than 15 that were mature.

I'd love to have one or two people to help me run the server - to help keep order and to help advertise the server to get more people. I do not intend to make profits on the server nor would I ask for $.

Would anyone be interested in helping/joining? I'd host it and run the Infinity FTB pack.

ShootingDragon

Jul 29, 2019
I ran a couple if servers before and staffed a few, so i know whats fair and what isnt but im not availible all the time and mostly free on sundays (provided college doesnt get too hecktick)

kulflame

Jul 29, 2019
SMP, PVE with scheduled PVP events. That's what I would need help with would be creating PVP maps for capture the flag/FFA etc. I would take the SMP world down, make the PVP map live on the scheduled time - and offer prizes like a stack (depending on rarity could be less) of the ore of their choosing etc.

Also recruiting is big - I would like a community and running a server and advertising it at the same time takes up ALL of my time. That's why I am looking for a co-host or maybe even 2 co-hosts.

Silmargt

Jul 29, 2019
Lol well if i had more time I'd help you haha. These days I just don't spend as much time connected to the social aspect of the internet (more just play games when I'm on) but I do hope it works out well and depending on what server pack you decide to use I may wish to be a player on your server (haven't decided if I'm going to host one myself so that i know it stays up for me to play when i want to play haha xD

kulflame

Jul 29, 2019
I made a server... FTB Infinity. 198.154.121.184:25565... and a good looking starting area.
Now I need whitelist names... and people willing to make this community work!
Send your whitelist name and I will be glad to add!

coolgam3r

Jul 29, 2019
hey .... i would like to play in your server ... im 19 ...and i have played minecraft for 2 years maybe and so im bored from playing alone .... can i join ??