Casual Server Starting new server 1.5.2, need 1-2 ppl to play with

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Thondar1990

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all
Im starting a server on a 1.5.2 world with or without gregtech :)
and im looking for 1-2 ppl to join me on this, as playing solo just isnt sthat fun.

i got a 4gb ram server running, so you dont have to worrie about that.

we can use any of the 1.5 packs, and we can add in extra mods if you'd like.

im only accepting 18+ applicants. and only people from Europe.
hope theres a few freindly people out there willing to join.

INFO.
the world will be setup june 20th.

post here or PM me with alittle info about yourself and why you want to join.

Thondar1990

Jul 29, 2019
Still looking for players!
as soon as someone wants to join me here, we will make a fresh world and get going :)

SizzleBacon

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in America so unfortunately I cannot participate. I meet all the other requirements though.

What are you using to host it on? Home computer?

If you are still looking for players and you are willing to deal with my twangy accent then I would love to join.

Erus_Iluvatar

Jul 29, 2019
If you are still looking for someone, I'd like to join.

IGN : Erus_Iluvatar

If the server has not yet started, may I suggest to enable BiomesOPlenty but not GregTech?

TheBrostepGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Id also like to join :)
IGN: TheBrostepGuy
I like gregtech on hard mode and id love to be in a small community based server.

Pickle6415

Jul 29, 2019
If you decide to start accepting people from outside of Europe My husband and I are looking for a 1.5.2 server. :)

JackHD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: waffleman9999
Not 18 but I do live in Europe, hopefully the age thing won't be a massive problem.

Mysticpoisen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mysticpoisen
I am 19, however i do live in America, hopefully the time difference isn't all that bad for us, it's summer so i am up to all hours of the night in any case,

privacy8265

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is so derp, because half of everyone is either < 18 or doesn't live in EU, including me being "< 18" xD

JuiceGrape

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm from europe, but I'm 17, but do those 5 months really matter? I'm from the Netherlands. Album of my old base: http://imgur.com/a/xNaHE I will also be streaming any time I'm playing (unless I'm just checking on stuff) if you accept me.

Kras83

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently looking after this server while Thondar is on vacation so for the next week please direct any questions about the server (or rage) to me. I will be checking this thread but a pm is sure to get my attention