Open Server Starlight's FtB Server|FtB DireWolf20 1.5 v2 (v1.1.3) for MC 1.5.2|Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
Starlight's FtB Server is enabling new players to join!

Server IP: bluelight.no-ip.org
The server is running FtB DireWolf20 1.5 v2 (v1.1.3) for MC 1.5.2

Some rules apply:
1 - Do not grief another player or the server world map (respect terrain and players)!
2 - Do not steal from another player!
3 - Do not spam or post ads in the chat!
4 - Don't use exploits or cause lag with machine setups (i.ex. cobble-generator)!
5 - No X-ray mods or transparent Resource packs are allowed!
6 - Maximum quarry size allowed is 20x20 blocks, and the top four layers of a finished quarry needs to be filled and should match the surranding area!
7 - Ask Admin before using chunk loaders!
8 - Using hacks (altered clients) leads to a ban!

This server requires an Moderator or higher to enable you to build stuff (but isn't whitelisted)!
Currently all items/mods are allowed that are already in the pack!

Our play style and difficulty: You keep items on death to allow for more creativity!
Monsters are blocked from altering/breaking blocks in the overworld!
Hunger-bar is remembered after death due to a Natura setting!

Banned items: Mining Laser, Anchor cart, Tunnel bore, Mystcraft books.

Server slots: 20

Server hardware: Intel Celeron 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM (1GB left for Minecraft only)

SwOsU7i.png

ADtAcCE.png

Last edited:

sinistan

Jul 29, 2019
Hey how do i get on the server? it says im missing 4 mods i cant get ftb to update to 1.1.3

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but I am closing the server! I have personal real life problems that need my attention, and I feel it is way to demanding to run this kind of server! Sorry!

It is possible that I start a new server some other time though!

CoZmic_Dr_DJ

Jul 29, 2019
:( had fun on this server thanks for the moderator opportunity Starlight hopefully you come back someday if I ever setup a server I'll let you know buddy