(sry if posted in wrong place) is there a way to disable something a mod broke?

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
dont know how to word it so sry if u cant understand my spelling

think its forge that dose it but me coud be wrong in vanilla in 1.5 when u rightclick a stack of items u take 1 item but in ftb it takes half a stack like pre 1.5

is there away to disable that? right clicking for 1 item is much more better Q_Q

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
dont know how to word it so sry if u cant understand my spelling

think its forge that dose it but me coud be wrong in vanilla in 1.5 when u rightclick a stack of items u take 1 item but in ftb it takes half a stack like pre 1.5

is there away to disable that? right clicking for 1 item is much more better Q_Q

Unfortunately, that is part of unmodded minecraft. It has been around for some time. You have to left-click the stack first, then right click while 'holding' the stack. :)

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
nuuu it was part of normal minecraft but since the 1,5 update when they added the click and drag thing dinnerbone made it so the left click and right click both only took 1 item form the stack try it ya self :3 but shift click left and right took the whole stack
me think it is just forge that change so right click takes half a stack it but me coud be wrond

just want it disabled bc grabing half a stack when im trying to get 1 item is really anoying

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
nuuu it was part of normal minecraft but since the 1,5 update when they added the click and drag thing dinnerbone made it so the left click and right click both only took 1 item form the stack try it ya self :3 but shift click left and right took the whole stack
me think it is just forge that change so right click takes half a stack it but me coud be wrond

just want it disabled bc grabing half a stack when im trying to get 1 item is really anoying

No, you don't drag, you just normal click, then right-click an empty slot. From what I can tell, that still works. :)