SpyWolf Signups HERE!

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
IT IS TIME TO MAKE WITH THE BLOOD SAUSAGES!

...ahem, right. New game, basic rules apply, bold your actions both in the main thread and your PMs. Please behave yourselves, I have a mercenary sniper nearby to take you to the dead convo on my orders.

Rolesheet right here, read 'em and weep.

Day ends at 9:00 PM EST; here's the TimeZone Converter for you.

We shall begin on Monday the 7th, barring any delays.

I shall be making with the pings, ja.

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
In.

Question about Grey team! Does it have to achieve a majority over White/Black individually, or over both teams combined?

Ex: If White has 3 players and Black has 2, how many players would Grey need to win?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
In.

Question about Grey team! Does it have to achieve a majority over White/Black individually, or over both teams combined?

Ex: If White has 3 players and Black has 2, how many players would Grey need to win?
Thought it was obvious, but a majority total would be the answer. E.g.: Grey needs 6 in your example.

If the game drags on for too long, though, simply out-numbering both teams individually may be a better method instead, but we'll see.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Thought it was obvious, but a majority total would be the answer. E.g.: Grey needs 6 in your example.
Alright, sweet. Just wanted to make sure.
If the game drags on for too long, though, simply out-numbering both teams individually may be a better method instead, but we'll see.
I'd stick with the original win condition, unless it's clear there's no way White or Black can win. Your call, though.